After a few minutes, Isshiki finally stopped throwing things at the village and Ahmya's sweat covered face relaxed, her body falling to the ground

"Ahmya-San!" The shinobi yelled, unable to do anything as her back collided with the ground.

"That...Hurt, ya know..." The sound of footsteps neared her, and she looked up at the medic.

"Are you alright!?"

"Yeah, i'm fine." Ahmya stood, dusting herself off and glad she had managed to coat her body in chakra before the impact.

"Allow us to quickly heal you!"

"Make it fast, please."

"Yes, Ahmya-Sama!" She sighed, not even bothering to correct the honorific as the daughter of the sixth hokage.

A minute or two of healing, the medic gave her the good-to-go and watched as she immediately ran in a specific direction.

"Isshiki!" Her voice full of rage as Boruto fought the man, looking at Ahmya for a sec and nodding at her.

She instantly teleported to the Uzumakis side and placed a hand on his shoulder, just as he used the time-space transportation jutsu and they appeared somewhere else.

"Boruto. This is Isshiki, right?" He nodded, his masters headband on his forehead proudly.

"Yeah. This is him."

"Megumi..." Isshiki muttered, his two different shaped and coloured orbs staring at her purple ringed ones.

"My name is Hatake Ahmya you bastard."

Naruto and Sasuke appeared behind the two in a portal, Boruto engaging in a small conversation with his father while Ahmya stands by her masters side.

"Your not supposed to be here."

"I'm willing to die for the village, so i'm staying here. It's my duty." He nodded, not questioning any further much to her relief.

'Thank god someone who isn't as soft as me and Naru-nii.'

Isshiki bolted forwards, his cloak swaying behind him as Naruto goes to grab his son only for the boy to disappear and appear in the sky, in the clutches of the Otsutsuki.

"Boruto!" Sasuke switches places with the boy, and the Uzumaki appearing next to Ahmya, coughing.

"Chidori!" Sasuke's hand engulfs in the lightning jutsu, thrusting it towards Isshiki who catches it and holds his wrist firmly.

"Your in my way." He growls, sending a kick to Sasuke's left side and ultimately making the man crash into the ground.

"Sasuke!"

"Run, Boruto! Ahmya! Or you'll be killed!"

"I never thought you would be the one to impede me, Uzumaki Boruto. Dragging me to this forsaken place I could easily teleport to your village, but...You'd just chase me there."