"I'll meet her someday."

"?"

"When I die."

"Sure..." He shakes his head and looks back to Naruto.

"In any case, lord hokage. I'm sure you know this, but the hard part is yet to begin.

"Kashin Koji lacks the power to take down Isshiki. You two are the only ones who might have a chance." He glances at Ahmya.

"And maybe even with the help of little Megumi..." They frown at the statement while Ahmya's face remains stoic.

"Aren't they still fight? If we head there now, we'll gain the upper hand!"

"No. I can'y recommend that."

"Why not?!"

"Isshiki has only two targets right now. Kawaki and..."

"And...?!"

"Megumi." 

Ahmya's jaw drops.

"What the FU- FuDge?!"

"Why is he targeting Ahmya as well!?" Amado shakes his head.

"I'll explain that later." He stands up.

"Now, as I explained earlier, Isshiki only has a few days of remaining life. There's no way he'll sit still and do nothing. He has to be intending to implant Kawaki with another karma before his life runs out. In order to make it possible again for him to use Kawaki as his vessel to resurrect."

"Implant Kawaki with another Karma?" He looks down at the Hatake with a nod.

"He'll likely prioritize that above all else. So even if you two go rushing over there he really has no reason to stay and engage you. He might just ignore you and teleport here. To konoha village, where Kawaki is."

"Oh no! If someone like him goes wild here the village will be destroyed!"

"So long as Kawaki is here, you can't avoid him attacking. You might want to start evacuating the civilians."

"Sai-" Shikamaru turns to the Yamanaka.

"Get on it."

"Roger that."

"Dammit! There's nothing else we can do?!"

"At the very least, hide Kawaki some where. However...Just in case his location gets exposed lord hokage and Sasuke who have the greatest fighting power need to be around to protect him. In short. the two of you cannot go running off somewhere too far from Kawaki. We'd be spared if Isshiki's life runs out quickly, but...Well, at any rate...All's lost if Kawaki is implanted with another Karma. So you must defeat Isshiki before that happens." His eyes harden.

"No matter what."

"Why does he want me?" Ahmya attempts to release some of the tension, successfully doing so, though it seemed to return once his sharp eyes turned to her. 

"I don't think you understand how much potential your eyes have." Her mouth parts slightly.

"He's Otsutsuki...Surely he can obtain eyes like my own...?" 

"Maybe, but like I said. Yours have far more potential than most. Meaning your eyes could upgrade once again."

"...Upgrade...?"

"I'm not completely aware but...You might be able to change both your eyes in sharrinnegan or into another unknown stage of the rinnegan."

"Ah..." She sinks into the chair.