Súton

˜"*°• seven •°*"˜

"Sorry to intrude your highness, but the people are requesting your presence", Dareth spoke out, the prince locking eyes with you for a brief second before looking back at the man, "That's not all, they request ___ to sing your first dance"

The shuffling of fabric rubbing against each other was heard through the symphony of bugs, catching both of the men's attention as you place the coat that once laid upon your shoulders back onto its owner. You hastily get up, offering your hand to the prince. His face instantly cocked upwards to meet your own, the corners of his mouth quirking up as he stands by himself, putting on his coat while at it. This action made you jokingly roll your eyes as your mouth twitched from repressing a smile, the hand you held out, retracting itself to reside next to your side once again.

"I'll just...", Dareth voiced out as he slides slowly into the shubbery, disappearing from your line of sight.

You try to follow after him but a hand softly grasps your shoulder, halting your movement altogether.

Your body instantly moving to look at Lloyd, his blonde locks flowing in the cool breeze as your eyes widen. A blurred and distorted face emerges from the crevices of your inner mind.

His hair...

You wanted to feel it and caress it in your hand, though that didn't come to fruition as you refrained yourself from doing so. His presence, though temporary, filled you with nostalgia in that moment. Whether it is because you knew him as a kid or because of that hazy image of someone with that hair color is up for debate.

Even so, you picked up one of the light purple lilacs and placed it into the pocket of Lloyd. Both of you locking eyes for a brief moment.

You playfully smile as you softly clasp your left/right hand on the one placed on your shoulder before taking off in a hurry.

"W-woah!-"

Lloyd stumbles at the upbrupt action which causes you to let out a soft chuckle.

"C'mon blondie, wouldn't want to miss your own party!~"

Your laughter became boisterious as the both of you run towards the castle's doors. Lloyd's chuckling following in suit as he couldn't help smiling at your overjoyed state. Both of your kicks-and-giggles being heard by some patrons who wanted fresh air, which insighted some unwanted whispers.

You enter slowly, closing the door behind you as you try to hide the prince with your body-

"GUYS ITS THE PRINCE!"

An unknown voice boomed across the room as everyone within the vicinity turns their heads in silence. Their eyes bored into yours as the quietness overtook the once deafening hall. A large number of individuals swarmed you and the prince in a disorganized manner, your hand being dislodged from his as you called out to him; your body being flung around like a ragdoll.

Breaking free from the crowd, you catch your breath. Before you could look behind you, a manly voice calls out your name. On instinct you swivel your head as Cole strides towards you. The rest of the knights, even Skylor, hover over Lloyd for his safety and well-being.

"___! Guess who wo-"

Dareth then slides between the two of you, blocking Cole as he was visibly distraught.

"Let's go! We need to get you up to the stage!"

He wheezes out, grabbing your bare wrist as he hurriedly jogged to the stage. Pushing you on top of a faux marble platform with steps, he mutters a "good luck" as your gaze wonders back to Lloyd.