Yeah and thank you the are very beautiful

Our conversation went on for basically 2 hours before she tells me that 'I should go back to hanging out with my family.' I go to the kitchen and everyone was eating their breakfast. We greet each other and I plate myself some food. My friends begin to bombard with questions about my plan.

I'm not telling you guys anything. You'll have to wait and see.

After the nagging of the four musketeers they finally arrived to the conclusion that I was say shit about what I have planned. I keep telling myself that everything will be fine and I should be nervous but the public already knows about us so maybe she wouldn't be as mad at me.

Hours later I was texting Kyle once again about everything being ready. I tell everyone to get ready and I go to my to get as well. 

2 hours later everyone was ready and we went to the car.

Leif my one of my bodyguards opens the car door for us. We pile up in the car and go to the BC Place Stadium. After a few minutes later we were at the stadium.

We go to our seats and basically like the last shows there were a couple of celebrities in the VIP area

We go to our seats and basically like the last shows there were a couple of celebrities in the VIP area. My friends and I were basically rubbing shoulders with Beyonce and Jay Z.

Twenty minutes before the show as over I excuse myself and went backstage with the help of Kyle and Cody. At this moment I was really nervous. Kyle hands me the cake and we go behind the huge screens. Kyle lights the candle that is in the shape of 26 and with the help of Aliya, Jojo and Deshawn who were Dakota's lead dancers and head choreographs.

After their gimmick the crowd starts singing happy birthday and that was my que. The screens opened and the crowd starts screaming. I put on a smile and she turns. In that moment I don't think she full gasped what was happening. I walk up next to her and sang along with the crowd. When we were done with the song she blows out the candle and I hand over the cake to Deshawn so I can give her a hug. I peck her forehead and rub of her tears.

Aliya hands her her mic back after asking how she felt

Dakota

Aww man I really did expect this. Thank you guys so much for this I really appreciated it. And as for you. She says as she looks at me. Thank you for always being there for me and always caring about me. You are the best and I am thankful that you are in my life.

I give her a bear hug and she thanks me one more time. We lace our hands as we stand together while she thanked her fans for attending her show. In the mean time I was looking at her with lots of admiration for her and how she loves her fans. We go off stage together and we kiss immediately when the screens closed.

We were interrupted by everyone that was backstage as the clapped their hands. She tells me that she and her family and friends were all going out to celebrate her birthday and she ask me to if I can join with my friends. I tell her that I would love to. While she was getting ready I thank everyone that helped with the surprise especially Kyle for his assistance.

After two hour of her getting ready and speaking to her fans.

And as usual she looked gorgeous and i told her that

And as usual she looked gorgeous and i told her that. Me and my friends get in our car as her gets in a car with her family. The VIP area of the club was filled with her friends and some of them being famous people.

The party was awesome but it was time to leave. I lead her to her car with the help of her bodyguards and myself to fend of the paparazzi and her fans. I give her a kiss and I ask her on a date when we get to LA tomorrow.

I go to my car were my friends were waiting for me. The minutes I get in the car it the questions and who I surprise Dakota for her birthday. We get to the hotel and since the paparazzi were following us Aksel and Leif help us into the hotel. On the elevator I text Dakota tell her goodnight.

We get to our suite and I was to tired to take a shower so I just removed my clothes and went to sleep.