Just like you (3)

"I don't think I'm ever going to be dry" Athena chuckled as her and Reid walked towards the office after getting her out of quarantine, still drying her damp hair. She paused briefly seeing the spot her Paige's body was once led dead but she shook herself to keep walking.

You saved her, you did your best, you didn't kill her.

"Sorry about that intense shower, it's just protocol when someone is exposed to gas" Reid said.

"Is it protocol for those weird lab guys to stare at you the entire time and then try to get your number like a bunch of creeps?" She rolled her eyes sarcastically, pausing at the obvious anger and strange jealously of the lab assistance seeing her naked on his face. She shook her head, she was probably just over thinking it, Reid knew better than to continue to like her after what happened at the castle with her mom because of him.

"Have they cleared the office of the gas yet?" She asked.

Reid nodded with a smile "luckily someone contained the bulk of it in a safe so it was completely cleared of any traces after a few hours."

"I wonder who that was? She sounds pretty freaking cool" She teased as he opened the door for her.

"Yes she is" Reid complimented.

"Athena!" Morgan called out to her as she walked into the BAU office.

Her hair was still damp and her waves were bouncy, her skin had patches of internal bruising that looked like large hickies over her body as well as a general redness to her body from the pressure of the intense water. She was wearing an ill-fitting, oversized shirt that was a part of the lab uniform and a pair of leggings with a bandage around her thigh. Her eyes were tired since she wasn't allowed to sleep since she might have fallen into a coma from the drugs.

He ran over and hugged her tightly.

"I told you I'd be okay and wouldn't die, didn't you believe me?" she chuckled.

"You lie and die a lot- of course I didn't believe you" he joked and held her.

"Fair point" she laughed and smiled up at him, her smile quickly disappeared when she saw Hotch walk out of his office with Pablo.

"Athena, don't-" Morgan whispered to her, feeling her body tensing up with anger.

"He killed her" she said to him "why is he still here?"

"He did it to stop the chemical bomb inside her, the EMT did a check and told him apparently. It would have gone off if she was exposed to the outside air" Rossi said walking over.

"He didn't know that when he killed her" she stared at him "we could have found a way to get it out of her."

"Athena-" Emily placed a hand on her shoulder.

"She said she didn't want to die" Athena turned her head to her "I told her that she wouldn't, I gave her hope."

"It's not your fault" Emily said.

"I know it's not-" Athena turned her head back to Pablo with hatred in her eyes,

"-it's his."

She walked past them to the briefing room and began writing on the board, the group followed her and sat down- Pablo stayed by the door and watched her.

"What are you doing?" Hotch asked her as she wrote on the board.

Park- Henry

Car park- Team mates car