Just like you (pt2)

"What the hell are you doing?" Morgan ran into the office over to Athena who hadn't seen a medic yet and was about to pull the metal out of her leg herself.

"Shhh, I need to hype myself up to do this" she breathed.

"Athena! No!" Morgan stopped her.

"Fine! I'll just bandage over it and get a stupid professionals to rip it out later like a fucking loser" Athena wrapped a bandage around the sharp plate of metal in her leg.

"Athena sit down" Morgan tried to stop her but she was already hobbling to the briefing room, the rest of the team came walking into the office all equally confused as Morgan.

"The unsub blew up Hotch's car except it's not Hotch's car, it's the car Reid took out this morning. We think the unsub from earlier is targeting us, I did some recall and the park is where JJ's husband usually takes whatever her sons name is" Athena said.

"His name is Henry" JJ said defensively. 

"I don't care- sorry that was rude, I'm sure he's a great kid or whatever I just don't have time to care" Athena corrected herself which surprised JJ.

"Then I think that this attack was on Reid since Reid is the only one who usually works this late and hadn't clocked out the car so it was like he was going to drive it home" Athena said, writing on the board and wiping blood out of her eye from the small gash on her forehead.

"What does that mean?" Rossi asked.

"Ladies and gentlemen brace yourself" she turned to them "I think we have a new me."

"What?"

"A new Athena. Or a wannabe, they're not as good as I was at all of this. Someone who's trying to torment the group, targeting their attacks at the group even if they're not the victims except this unsub does not care about killing innocent people at all- they killed 14 random people just to get you guys back to Quantico to be able to blow up Reid" Athena said, the team were all frozen with confusion.

"They're doing a pretty sloppy job of it too- the water fountain and sprinklers could have killed so many more people if done properly, the bomb was in the wrong car and was a pretty weak blast- I only got hit because I was right in front of it. My guess is it's someone with a vengeance against you guys that hasn't got much criminal experience and this is their first attacks, kind of a bold move- a dumb move- but I respect it" she said.

"That... kind of makes sense" Reid said walking over to the board and writing next to her.

"In fact, I think it makes a lot of sense- look, the unsub is following Athena's old pattern from the first time she attacked. It went JJ and then me as the first targets if you remember. Maybe the unsub is mad at us and taking inspiration from you since you're the only unsub who has ever truly stumped us and beaten us" he said, Athena went to say something but a gun shot from the office interrupted her. The team ran out and paused at what they saw.

"I would never do that" Athena said looking at the crying woman who's head was in a glass, spiked container and a gun in her hand that she had shot into the celling.

"P-please help me- please someone help me" she sobbed.

"Put down the gun and we- Athena no!" Hotch went to say but Athena had already ran over to the woman and was looking at the contraption on her head.

"Hotch, it's on a timer- something's going to spray into here and kill her unless we help her" Athena examined it.

"Put down the gun!" Pablo barked at the woman, holding his own gun to her- he looked almost like he wanted to kill her.