jungkook smiled at the kiss and started to kiss him back.

they kissed for 1 min and then they pulled away the kiss was only full of love just with the feeling of their lips.

taehyung pecked for the last time on his lips.
and attached their forehead.

then he pulled away.

and they looked at each other in their eyes showing their care and love .

" love you bun."

" love you too hyungie. "

taehyung amd jungkook chuckled.

" bun you always taste good and you are a good kisser now. huh?"

jungkook blushed again.

taehyung know jungkook is shy type ,he blush easily. that's make him to tease kook more.

" you look more beautiful with pink cheeks." jungkook giggled cutely.

" so let's go. i have planned everything for today. so enjoy and everything is on me"

" plus no objections." tae added before jungkook could say anything.

jungkook sighed but nodded his head and smiled.tae also smiled at him.

taehyung got out from the car and went to the other side , and opened the door for kook.

he also offered his hand.

jungkook smiled and took the offer.

he also got out from the car.

then jungkook looked around.  the mall was quite empty and silent.

jungkook looked suspiciously at his lover.

taehyung understood and smiled sheepishly.

" hyungie you did it again. right?"

taehyung smirked and snaked his hands around jungkook's waist and pulled him closer.

jungkook yelped at the sudden movement and put his hands on tae's chest.

he then sighed and narrowed his eyes.

" hyung why did you reserved the mall again? i told you earlier too. why did you waste so much money." jungkook pouted angrily at him.

" aww cake come on. it's not waste of money to see a smile on your face. for that i can do anything to make you happy also i don't like when someone stares at you and i don't wanna to ruin the day so i reserved the place. bun only for 2 hours.  please don't be angry, my lil love." 
taehyung said .

pecked on his lips repeatedly.

jungkook blushed and smiled.
he sighed and nodded his head.
how he could be angry at him plus he also doesn't have deal with those girls who stare at his man.
he also doesn't like it. 

he smiled.

" okay hyung don't be sad. let's go."

taehyung become happy and both went for the shopping . they did shopping for almost 1 and half hour and again jungkook could see taehyung's baby side like last time of their shopping but he isn't complaining. he love it though whe tae is carefree and just happy .

they again almost bought whole stores. of gucci and h&h well mainly tae. jungkook had to drag him from there.  staff was shocked to see taehyung's behavior.  they can't believe on their eyes.

after shopping , the bags were settled by taehyung's bodygaurds and the staff of the mall.

as the mall belongs to namjoon ,and how could he make jungkook and taehyung worry and their date unenjoyable so he already took care of everything.