Chapter Twenty Seven: Fire

Time flies when you're having fun, and time is definitely flying during my time in the SMP territory. It  has been about three weeks since I first arrived, and I have met so many new people. Sapnap, George, Bad, Alyssa, Callahan, Ponk, Purpled, Punz, Skeppy, Hbomb, and Antfrost, to name a few. I've moved from training with Sapnap to training with Dream, which I wouldn't have even considered three weeks ago. George has helped me a ton with my archery skills, and I think I would be ready for another war. How has recruiting as many L'Manbergians as possible been? I hope it hasn't been too much of a task. I'm hoping that we can take action before the festival, but we don't know where Wilbur is planting the tnt, so we might have to just be on high alert during the festival, and hopefully catch Wilbur in the act. I hope you're doing good, and we'll meet at your place the day of the festival.
With love and glowing regards,
- Nix

I signed the letter, and then handed it to Ashes, who was sitting on the window sill.

"Please make sure this gets to Niki, Thank you" I said to Ashes, giving him some scratches on the head as thanks. He stretched his wings and flew off, hopefully delivering it to Niki.

"Was that a parrot?"

I turned around to see Sapnap curiously glancing towards the window.

"Yes, his name is Ashes, and you can't kill him so back off" I glared jokingly in his direction, and he held his hands up in surrender.

"Hey, I wasn't going to"

"Sure. So what brings you over here?" I ask.

"Well, I wanted to see if you'd travel with me to a village nearby to get some stuff for the festival? I heard there are some great tailors and shops over there, and I need help picking out a suit" He shrugged.

"Oh my god, I almost forgot that I'd need a dress! We need to go asap" I nod, hooking my arm under his and heading off to the stables to get horses for the ride.

We reached the town by midday, and tied our horses up on a fence nearby. Grabbing onto Sapnap's arm, I basically dragged him to different shops, wanting to experience everything.
We found a place for Sapnap to get fitted for a suit, with a sweet old man who offered us cookies.

"You look great Sapnap" I smile, watching him scrunch his nose in disgust.

"I feel dumb" He responded with a pout.

"You won't look dumb, and I'm sure everyone will agree. Which reminds me," I eat another cookie as Sapnap goes back behind the curtain to change. "Are you going with anyone?"

Sapnap doesn't respond, and for a moment I wondered if he even heard me.

"Kind of...."

I sat up straighter, suddenly very interested in our conversation.

"May I ask who?" I lean forward.

"Do you know Karl?" He asks quietly from behind the curtain.

"NO WAY! Also yes I do" I smile brightly, remembering the small but pleasant interaction we had.

"I asked him, and he said yes. I really wasn't planning on going beforehand" Sapnap came back out, a slight blush to his cheeks.

"That's so sweet!" I nudge him, happy for my friend.

"Yeah, are you going with someone?" Sapnap asked, paying for his suit.

"I guess I am going with Niki, although it's just a friend thing" I shrug, and then change the topic, not wanting to throw any suspicion in my direction.

After buying Sapnap's suit, we got a dress for me, which I was absolutely stoked about. We got some lunch, and then had a big brain moment.

We knew that the festival was going to be a masquerade from the invitations Tubbo sent out, so we needed masks. But something way cooler than a regular mask, is one of those heavy masks made of metal and could be shaped a certain way. So, we went to find a blacksmith to help us. The blacksmith agreed to do it for a good amount of money, and we described how we wanted ours to look to him.

PHOENIXजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें