Obsessions Part 65

Start from the beginning

"I look stupid in this one." She whispered. "But you said it was cute. I even tried using it as my wallpaper but President Kirari almost caught me so I had to change it. I can't think properly when it comes to you."

Her face turned red once more as she reminisced the times she spent with you.

"I was almost always hostile at you. You should've gotten mad. Maybe I wouldn't feel this way for you, then."

"President Kirari asked me to look after you. What shall I do? What if I fall deeper? What if there comes a time that I wouldn't be able to hold back anymore? What kind of excuse would I come up with? How would I face President Kirari? Should I... quit the council?"

Sayaka was lost in thought. Kirari's voice echoed in her head.

'I trust you.'

"Argh. I've already betrayed that trust by thinking of Y/n while doing that. But still... I don't want to see the disappointment on her face. I... Will stay by Y/n's side. For President Kirari. I will only serve as her secretary. Nothing more."

Sayaka began deleting the photos she had of you one by one. She stopped at the photo of both of you. Her fingers tremble. She cant seem to press delete.

"I... Just one. Let me have this one." She whispered.

"Sayaka?" Her mother knocked on her door.

"Yes, mom?"

"Dinner's ready. Come down."

"Alright. I'll be there in a minute."

"Sayaka?"

"Mom? What is it?"

"You looked troubled these days. If there's something I could help you with, don't hesitate to tell me, okay?"

"I'm okay mom. Just... A bit stressed at school. I'll be a third-year soon. It's kind of overwhelming."

"If you say so. We can talk more at the table. Hurry up okay?"

"Yes, mom. Thank you."

Sayaka hurriedly cleaned up and changed. She stopped at the door.

"Should I tell mom?" She whispered. "No way. That's too embarrassing. Maybe some other time."

She shook her head and proceeded to go downstairs to join her family. She only talked about school-related stuff to them. The feeling she had for you, she decided to keep it on her own. Buried deep within her heart.

'It's enough that I love you. I don't need to burden other people for my foolish love for you. I can take care of you without letting this out. It's enough for me. My President.'

-----

I cannot wait lmao... Imma publish now...

Soooo 100 chapters? Hmmm 🤔

I was planning on making this chapter a Sayaka fanfic but oh well...

Maybe I'll use it again and then continue on a Sayaka book...

P.s. I don't simp for Sayaka...not at all

not at all

Bye bye

Bye bye. Im gonna continue watching Boku wa Mari no Naka / I'm Inside Mari

Thank you for the saucegiver lololol

I finished the manga and 😱😱😱😱👌👌