you didn't know if you should believe reiner on that, but deep down, a feeling of relief rushed towards you, easing you a bit. "tell me where he is, i want to see him," you said, pushing yourself up and tried to get out of the bed but before you could stand up, reiner spoke.

"oh no, no. i don't think so," reiner said and you turned your head back at him, raising a brow. "you may want to see him, but i don't think he wants to see you," he finished and you felt your heart quicken.

"what? what do you mean?!"

"eren.. well that idiot, he.." reiner hummed as he stopped, giving you a smirk which infuriated you. with all of your strength, you stood up from your hospital bed and stomped over to him, your hands reaching up to grasp the collar of his suit.

"tell me now, reiner. i'm not going to tolerate this stupid actions of yours, you already piss me off with your existence," you snapped and reiner laughed at your statement, which made your glare sharpen even more.

"oh (y/n), you don't scare me, i can put you in another three day coma if i wanted to," reiner spoke through his laugh, causing you to lightly gasp and he pushed you off him. you stumbled back but balanced yourself by holding onto the bed. reiner fixed his collar before looking back at you. "eren must think he's so smart for setting up a runaway plan like that and taking you with him," reiner began to say, stepping towards you.

"he's still as dense as the day he stepped into marley middle school. tsk, i don't even know how you became so attracted to such a man like that, your taste in men are absolutely terrible," reiner insults as he continued to approach you, making you step back a bit. "i warned him many times to stay away from you and yet he didn't, he must've really loved you," reiner snickered.

"why.. why do you suddenly fucking care?! what happened to historia, huh?!" you hollered and reiner furrowed his brows, his hazel eyes burning into your own. "why can't you just let me be with eren? why?!"

"because you were mine in the first place, (y/n)," reiner hissed and you scoffed.

"bullshit! i'm not yours, not one bit of me is yours. i can't believe you have the audacity to say that because that's just completely embarrassing!" you spat as your body stopped in its tracks from backing up. now you were face to face with reiner.

"well you are now," reiner growled as one of his hands reached up to grab hold of your face, causing you to wince from the body pain received from the car accident. "what's even more disgusting is how you carried his child for several weeks before it died from the car crash. i can't believe you even slept with him," he scowled before throwing you down onto the bed.

you shrieked as your eyes peeked back up at reiner, beyond stunned from the words he said. "w..what? pregnant?" you spoke, your voice low and broken. is that why you had been feeling nauseated from those previous weeks? and you were even on the pill, how was that possible?

"yeah, pregnant," reiner repeated as he watched you stay in your same shocked position for a moment. it amused him to see your reaction and he turned around, beginning to walk away. "well, enjoy your few days here at the hospital. i pushed our wedding to next saturday, i hope you're ready," he added and your eyes immediately averted to him.

"what?!" you shouted as your body stood up and reiner turned around to look at you with a raised brow. "why— why would you—" you stammered.

"isn't it obvious? so your stupid self won't go off running like that with another man and once you're married to me, i'll completely have control over you," reiner said before turning around again.