"Jimin! Prince!" Jungkook screamed as soon as he opened the door.

Jimin and Prince quickly ran downstairs. Jimin's bangs were held back with a clip as he held a bottle of makeup remover and a thin cotton pad. Prince was in his underwear as he was just about to get in the bath while Jimin removed his makeup.

Jungkook's heart relaxed as he picked up his son and hugged him tightly.

"Daddy! I can't! Breathe!" Prince wheezes before Jungkook sets up down then hugs Jimin tightly which catches him by surprise.

Jimin's air was knocked from his air passageways. His arms were glued to his sides as Jungkook held him tightly.

"Jungkook! Ow! What is wrong with you?!" Jimin pushed away as he wrapped his arms around his aching stomach.

"Oh, nothing. I just missed you guys."

"You saw this morning, daddy." Prince pouts.

"Yeah, and I talked with you on the phone not that long ago." Jimin scowled as he rubbed his sides.

"Well, that was too much time today. Continue with your day." Jungkook shooed them as Jimin looked him up and down weirdly as he placed the bottle and pad in his hand, taking Prince's hand with his other before walking upstairs to continue what they were doing.

His phone began to buzz against his thigh before he took it out and answered it.

"Fuck you."

"I had your little heart racing, didn't I? Poor you."

She laughs before it ceases.

"Meet me at the address I send to you tomorrow. Come by yourself, don't bring a soul unless you want your family to be only one."

"Fine. Fucking fine." Jungkook hung up before he shoved his phone in his pocket. He rubbed his forehead vigorously before he walked upstairs to his bedroom.

He peeked into the bathroom and saw Jimin on his knees as he washed Prince's back who was giggling as he played with the foam bubbles in the bath. He smiled as he leaned his against the doorframe. His heart tightened realizing he brought two beautiful people into his terrible life. He was so lucky Jimin even wanted to stay after finding out what he did for a living.

"Jimin, can I speak with you?"

Jimin turned around as he was pouring water on Prince's back.

"Right now?"

"If that's alright." Jungkook responds softly.

This brings warning to Jimin as his concern grows before he stands up.

"Nini, my fingers are wrinkly!" Prince giggled.

"Dry him off first, I can wait." Jungkook nods with a small smile.

Jimin turns back around and drains out the water in the tub before wrapping a towel around the giggling pup then picks him up and carries him into their bedroom. Setting Prince on the bed next to his clothes and lotion. The first thing Jimin did was lotion Prince's body down as the pup was distracted by his necklace.

"Jimin." Jungkook whispers as he sits down on the side of the bed near Prince.

Jimin hums in response as he helps Prince into his underwear.

"Jesibelle called me."

Jimin's movements ceased as his hands hovered over Prince's white t-shirt. He blinked a few times before grabbing the shirt and unfolding it, sliding it over Prince's head.