16

Jimin woke up and hummed before his eyes widened feeling a hand on his waist. He sucked in a breath as he looked around the room seeing he was in Jungkook's room. He slowly turned around to see a shirtless Jungkook, sleeping. Jimin stared at his sleeping face and strong chest. Different shaped scars all over his chest. He inhaled sharply as he looked up to Jungkook before realizing he was wearing just a large black t-shirt. He tried to move away from Jungkook slowly but Jungkook's grip just tightened. His eyes were looking everywhere hyperactively.

What happened last night? How did he get there? Why was he only wearing a shirt? He started to turn a bright red as he worried they may have done something that early morning. He moved a little more and felt a pain in his back which furthered his suspicions. He gasped out and sat up quickly getting out of the bed, falling down.

This woke Jungkook who slowly sat up and rubbed his eye before looking at Jimin who was tugging at the shirt to cover his privates as he looked up to Jungkook with pure worry written all over his face.

"Good morning?" Jungkook spoke groggily.

"D-did we h-have sex l-last night?" Jimin spoke as he got on his knees to look at Jungkook on his bed.

Jungkook snorted before laughing.

"What makes you think that?"

"I'm in your bed, no underwear, and my back hurts."

Jungkook laughed quietly to himself before looking away than looking back at Jimin.

"You walked into my room early this morning after everyone went home so I helped you bathe and you crashed on my bed. You aren't wearing underwear because you refused to put them on. I gave you clothes to dress yourself and you just wouldn't put them on. And your back hurts because as I was trying to make you put your underwear on, you pushed me away and fell on your back." Jungkook explained as he got out of bed.

"O-oh." Jimin whispered to himself.

Jungkook fixed his bed before walking towards Jimin who held a hand out to him.

"Don't come close." He whispered as he slowly stood, tugging the shirt down.

Jungkook smirked as Jimin walked up at him.

"How much did you see?"

"How much do you remember showing me?" Jungkook asked, leaning down with a smug smile.

Jimin punched his arm before leaving the room, slamming the door behind him and rushing to his own room.

Jungkook stood up and smiled.

"Cute."

Jesibelle throws a glass at the wall, watching the omega shake as she sits on the ground with her head down.

"You told me that he was dead!"

"I thought he was! Madam please!" She cried as she scratched at the alpha's legs.

"Then why did one of my people see that bastard walking around? Huh? You useless fucking bitch!" Jesibelle kicks her off and walks to her desk, grabbing a pink gun and aiming it at her head.

The omega shook with pure fear as she looked up at Jesibelle.

"I should kill you right now. But I think Jungkook would appreciate killing you even more."

"Please madam! If I must die, I want you to kill me!"

Jesibelle chuckled.

"But, I'm sure Jungkook is waiting for you."