Chapter Fourteen: Butterflies

Warning: Swearing
_________________________________________

Sixs POV
_________________________________________

As soon as Six reached the window and hopped through, she leaned against the wall and covered her face with both of her hands. She was blushing like crazy because of what had happened only moments ago.

I really hope he didnt see how red my face was! I swear it felt like I was about to explode. Mono, what the hell are you doing to me? Ever since we left the school, being around him has felt different... She thought. It still felt like butterflies were fluttering around in her stomach.

"What're you doin?" Six heard Mono speak, and she flinched, before removing her hands from her face and leaning against the wall with one of her hands on her hip.

"N-nothing." She stammered. She then mentally face-palmed, and sighed.

That sounded super stupid.

"Alright, then. Let's go!" Mono reached forward as he spoke, and grabbed Sixs hand. Six felt her face heating up once again, and she stared at the ground as Mono lead her forward.

Why the hell is he making me feel this way?? Is this witchcraft??? Six wondered. Mono speaking again snapped her out of her thoughts.

"That was mean, y'know!"

Six rolled her eyes as she looked up. "I warned you! Plus, it looks like I was right. I'm totally faster than you cause I got here first, and then you literally took forever to get your ass to the wind-"

"Hey! No swearing!" Mono interrupted her.

"You've literally said damn before." Six responded, raising a brow.

"Yeah, but thats as far as I'll go when it comes to cussing." Mono replied as he approached the doors at the far end of the hall.

Six found herself grinning. "Well, you're not the boss of me, and your dumb little boy rules will never apply to me, soooo..." She took a deep breath in, before yelling.

"MOTHERFU-"

Mono released her hand and turned, covering her mouth before she could finish the word. Six furrowed her brows and glared at him.

"Yes, they do. I'm making rules for both of us now, and the first rule is no swearing. The worst word you can say is damn!" Mono declared, before releasing Six.

Six crossed her arms, and stared at him for a few moments.

What could he possibly do if I break such a lame rule? She thought. A smile crept onto her face.

"...What are you planning?" Mono asked. Six broke out into a grin.

"You're a bitch!" Six exclaimed, before turning and running back towards the window.

To her surprise, she felt Mono grab her around the waist before she could make it.

"HA! You're not faster than me after all!" Mono laughed. Six whirled around to face him as she crossed her arms.

"So unfair." She huffed. She then realized just how close Mono was to her. He still had his arms wrapped around her. She quickly looked down as she blushed.

Monos laughter died down, and for a moment, there was just silence, before Six heard Mono speak again.

"Because you broke my rule, you'll have to do me a favor."