Announcement

Hey guys! I have an announcement to make! So I've decided that my next story will be one of these four things:

Six x Reader

Mono x Reader

RK (Seven) x Reader

Six x RK (Seven)

So with that being said, I need you guys to help me choose which one to write next! I'll get to all of these, but I want to know what you guys want me to write first. And dont worry! It wont be written until this story is done, and this is far from finished. It will still be continued!

Anyways, just write a comment telling me which one you want to see next! I cant exactly say what each of them will be about specifically, but here are what the stories will be called.

Six x Reader: You're Not a Monster

Mono x Reader: Broken (This one could in fact change, mainly because I thought of a title before that was really good, and I forgot it.)

RK (Seven) x Reader: Never Forget

Six x RK (Seven): Smile for Me

Thank you for reading, and thank you if you choose to vote for one of the stories! Have a nice day/night!

Sidenote: If enough of you really want me to, I could give a brief summary of each of them. I just dont want there to be massive spoilers, especially considering I know how each of these stories will go already! If you really want to see a summary of each of these stories, dont hesitate to let me know.