Chapter Eight: The Teacher

Sixs POV
_________________________________________

Six continued to run, even when she heard Mono yelling in the distance. When she finally came to a stop, she sat down and leaned up against the wall to catch her breath.

There he goes again, doing something stupid to save me! She thought, now feeling a bit frustrated. Why does he keep doing this? He's going to die!

Six shook her head, and brushed the thought away. Mono couldn't just die. Not now. She needed him.

Not that she cared, or anything. She just realized how useful he was. Yeah. Totally. She didn't care about him. At least, that's what she kept telling herself.

Once she caught her breath, she stood up. She began pacing.

"What do I do? What if hes dead by now? How am I going to find him?" She asked aloud as she paced.

I'm not going to find out by just standing around. I'll have to actually try to find him. And I'll have to do it quick.

Six began running down the hallway, though she was quick to stop when she heard some noise up ahead. She hesitated, before walking forward slowly. She came across the room where the odd sounds were coming from, and she peered in. She almost gasped when she saw a creepy woman standing at the front of the room, writing on a chalkboard.

Taking in a deep breath, Six crouched down and slowly walked inside. Her heart was pounding loudly in her chest, and she almost longed for Mono to be there with her. Things like this were so much more scary when she didnt have him by her side. As soon as she saw the women begin to turn, she ducked behind one of the desks that a bully sat at. Holding her breath, she watched the woman.

Turn back around. Turn back around. Turn back around. She begged silently. As soon as the women did in fact turn back to face the chalkboard again, Six continued forward, and into the next room. She finally stood up straight, and dusted herself off. Then something shiny caught her attention from above.

She looked up to see a key sitting on top of a nearby shelf.

I think I passed a locked door earlier. Maybe that will unlock it! She thought hopefully, before approaching the shelf. She grabbed on, and began to climb. She was almost at the top when the shelf suddenly began to lean forward with a creak. Letting out a gasp, Six jumped off and scrambled away as it crashed down. She heard the woman from the other room stop what she was doing, and she heard approaching footsteps.

In a panic, Six desperately looked around for a hiding spot, before spotting a box. As the door creaked open, she dove for it, and slid inside. Sitting down and bringing her legs up to her chest, Six held her breath. She saw the woman stop at the door, before her neck began stretching. Six covered her mouth as the woman's neck stretched out and curved in unnatural, terrifying ways. The woman looked around the room, before her neck shrank down once again, and she left the room. As soon as the door shut, Six drew in a sharp breath, and scrambled out of the box.

That... was terrifying. She thought as a chill ran down her spine. She then made her way over to the key that was now laying on the ground. She picked it up carefully, and set it in one of her pockets. She then looked around for a moment, trying to find a way to exit the room.

Oh, over there. Theres a hole. Leading back into the room with the freaky lady. Wonderful. She thought as soon as she saw it. She hesitantly approaches the hole, before crawling through. At first, she was confused. Everything was dark. She felt forwards for a wall, and as soon as her hand brushed up against something, she felt it move forwards slightly.