Scene 45- A Wonderful Christmas

Start from the beginning

"Merry Christmas from Logan," I say putting the letter away.

"Thanks," George answers tapping a card: "How is it going with them?"

"Everything seems alright currently."

"Are you finished with wrapping?," Fred asks.

"Almost," I say looking at the packages in a distress state.

"Hurry up, we soon need to be at home."

"Well if you want them done, move your ass up," I say annoyed and stand up.

George loses the game this time, tapping at the wrong card, stretching himself and standing up as well.

"Why did that take you so long? This looks like utterly rubbish," Fred comments when he approaches the table.

I throw him a glare:" Know what? Do it yourself if you are that better."

I hit the wrapping paper at him with a grin and go to the bathroom. George lets go a chuckle.

"Have fun brother," he says going after me.

"Not so fast Mister," Fred calls after him: "You better stay and help me repair this mess."

*George's Prov*

"Nah you are the skilled brother, you are fine on your own," I wink at him.

Nothing can save this mess. He needs to rewrap it.

I open the door to the bathroom and put my arms around Anne, who just brushes through her hair, pressing a kiss onto her temple.

"This will be a long evening," I murmur, placing my chin on her head.

She leans back onto me:" Good thing the both of you are now adults, so you can sneak your way out of responsibilities again."

I grin: "Better be sure we do exactly that."

"Could you let me go now please? I need to get ready," she points at herself.

"Nah, just go like that. They won't mind seeing you in your Pj's that you didn't care to change the whole day."

"This isn't a pj!," she exclaims making me chuckle.

"Sure tell yourself that," I press a kiss on her cheek and let go of her, pulling of my shirt to make myself ready as well.

"I just fell asleep with yesterdays clothes, that's all," she mumbles.

"Alright if you say so," with an amused smirk I change out of my clothes and turn on the shower.

"So what if I were in my pj's all day? Where is the harm?," she points out.

"No harm in sight," I chuckle, stepping into the shower: "There would be also no harm if you'd strip out of it and join me in here."

"Keep dreaming," she laughs, putting her into a braid.

---

"Hey Mum," I greet her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello boys," she smiles at us, pulling Fred in a hug as well:" Come in. Come in now. The others aren't here yet, you are surprisingly the first ones."

"What do you mean surprisingly?," Fred exclaims shrugging out of his coat and hanging it up.

Mum just waves off the subject and ushers us into the living room where Ginny is sitting in front of the fire place with a book.

"Hey you," I ruffle her hair and hug her tightly: "I missed you."

She gives me a slight glare and straightens out her hair again: "I can't say the same."