Chapter 14

You wake up to find yourself handcuffed to the bed with a blindfold over your face, you frown in confusion pulling on it but it doesnt budge "what the fuck..."you whisper to yourself when suddenly the door opens "ah your awake" the voice says and you hear them walking towards you "who are you? Let me go!" You scream trying to get someone, anyone to hear you but a hand covers your mouth and a gun is put to your head making you freeze "now is that any way to talk to your future husband" the voice says and you realize who it is "d-daniel?" You whisper and the blindfold is removed, you see daniel standing over you with a sadistic grin on his face.

"No... your in jail!" You say trying to move away from him but he holds you in place "I got out" he says with a smirk and looks around "wheres that bitch you seem to love so much? Did she leave you?" He mocks and laughs as a tear rolls down your cheek "well... I'm going to kill her for what she did to us" he says stroking your face with his thumb "no!" You exclaim and he slaps you "I dont take orders from you!" He sneers and walks out of the room.

You sit there crying and trying to think of a plan, you lift your free hand to your head and feel around in your hair, you fine a hairpin and use it to unlock the handcuffs, you get up grabbing his phone from across the room and dialing the only number you know by heart.

"Hello?" You hear her voice say and you struggle to hold back tears "helena, I know you dont want to talk to me but please! Daniel is back he has me locked in the bedroom please send help" you beg whispering so he doesnt hear you "y/n! Im on my way!" She says and you hear daniel coming and hide the phone as he walks in "how did you get out" he shouts and shoves you to the ground kicking you repeatedly in the gut and face, you cry out in pain and faintly hear helena calling your name from the phone, you black out soon after.

You hear a beeping noise and open your eyes to see you are in a hospital room, you see helena asleep on the chair next to your bed with tear stains on her face, you sit up and gasp in pain causing Helena to wake up and rush over to you "lay back down, you've got a few broken ribs I dont recommend moving too much" she says and tries to help you but you push her hands off of you and do it yourself "why are you here?" You ask with tears in your eyes and helena looks at you hurt by what you said "of course I'm here! I needed to make sure you're okay" she says and takes your hand, "that's not what you said in your letter" you whisper not looking at her as you feel the pain rush back, "I didnt mean anything I said in that letter, I love you I just..." she trails off "you just what?" You snap and she takes a deep breath "all I do is hurt you" she whispers and you look at her in shock "why would you think that?" You ask incredulously and she sniffles "I-i kissed tim, and now you have to endure working with him!" She sobs and burys her face into your chest, you gently wrap your arms around her and stroke her hair "none of that is your fault!" You whisper and she raises her head looking at you "I'm sorry for hurting you!" She sniffles and you cant help but smile slightly at her, she looks so adorable.

"I love you" she whispers and you kiss her forehead as you cuddles with you on the bed "I love you too" you murmur as sleep overtakes you.

A.N dun... dun... dun! Daniel's back! Thanks for reading!