Chapter 5

The next few weeks spent with helena were heavenly, you stayed inside mostly to avoid the media who had gotten wind of the daniel story, "hellie?" You question as you cuddle on the couch with her "yes dear?" She asks as she kisses your head and smiles at you "we've been together for a few weeks now and I was thinking.... would you like to go on a date with me?" you say and look at her "of course I will!" She says and kisses you lightly "okay I'll organise everything! You just think about what you'll wear tonight!" You say and smile excitedly as you hop up off the couch "where are we going?" Helena asks in amusement as you rush to get things ready "I'm afraid that's a surprise" you tease whilst she pouts and turns away from you "fine then!" She says and stomps to the kitchen in mock anger,  you follow her and wrap your arms around her from behind and place your head on her shoulder "awww hellie please dont be mad at me" you say "maybe I'll forgive you if you kiss me" she says and turns to face you with a smirk.

"Oh you little minx!" You say and kiss her quickly pulling away before she pulls you back into a more passionate kiss "dont tease me love" she says when she pulls away "oh really?" You ask teasingly "what will you do if do decide to tease you Ms bonham carter?" You ask raising an eyebrow and smirking "you really wanna know?" She says and you nod with a smirk "alright...." she says and leans forward to whisper things in your ear that make the hairs on the arms stand straight up and your jaw fall to the floor.

"I suggest you close your mouth before I found something to do with it" helena says with a smirk and walks off to get ready for your date leaving you standing there in shock.

-time skip- 2 hours later 

Helena walks in and leaves you breathless as you stare at her "i-i you- wow" you stutter                     she is wearing:  

"You dont look so bad yourself" helena says with a smile as you stand there blushing like a fool     you are wearing:

"Thank you, let's go we don't want to be late" you say with a smile as you both head out the door towards her car "so where are you taking me?" Helena asks with a sly grin "ah ah ha it's a surprise remember?" You laugh as you get in the drivers se...

"Thank you, let's go we don't want to be late" you say with a smile as you both head out the door towards her car "so where are you taking me?" Helena asks with a sly grin "ah ah ha it's a surprise remember?" You laugh as you get in the drivers seat and drive to the restraunt "the owners an old friend, I asked her to get us a private table" you say with a smile as you both get out of the car and walk into the restraunt, "y/n! It's been ages how are you!" Exclaims stephanie as she rushes over and hugs you tightly "it's nice to see you too steph" you chuckle as she let's go of you and looks at helena in shock "y-youre helena bonham carter" she states.

"Yes I am" helena chuckles and shakes her hand with a smile "I'm also y/n's girlfriend" she says and squeezes your hand gently "oh- I what about daniel? You guys were so happy" stephanie asks in confusion, you freeze at the mention of his name as you still havent quite let go of your fear, helena notices your reaction and pulls you closer "that asshole is in jail where he belongs for hurting my angel" she says and holds you close protectively "oh my god- I'm so sorry!" Stephanie says looking guilty "its okay you didnt know" you say quietly and give her a weak smile "I- well I'd best take you to your table" she says and leads you over to a secluded table with a window and a beautiful view.

"Oh my god- y/n this is beautiful" helena says as she kisses you before sitting down across from you, you both look over the menu while chatting and laughing, "hellie... please don't laugh but I have had a crush on you since I was 15, I am now fulfilling her dreams" you say as you blush and helena cackles madly drawing curious looks from others in the restraunt " really? You have? But I'm so old" she says when she stops laughing "hey your not old, your so beautiful" you say as helena shakes her head "well I love you old lady" you say without thinking and freeze before looking at helena "I love you too y/n" she says and gazes at you with such love, you reach across the table and take her hand in yours smiling at her, a waitress comes over and takes your order and leaves "how did I get so lucky" you whisper to yourself as you stare at Helena thinking she hadnt heard you, "maybe its fate" she jokes as you blush and look down with a smile.

The rest of the night goes perfectly and as you both leave the restraunt 2 hours later, "thank you y/n tonight has been amazing" helena says and kisses you, you both pull away quickly at the flash of cameras and people shouting out questions as you both walk through the crowd holding hands with your heads down until you hear someone shout "cheating on your boyfriend? Dont blame him for hitting you if your this much of a slut" helena turns to the man in a rage and punches him in the face!

You quickly pull her away "thank you but he's not worth it" you say as you both get in the car and drive home, "how dare he!" Helena yells as you enter the house "honey calm down its fine" you say trying to calm her down, she kicks a wall and the bang makes you flinch and back away from her, as memories of daniel rush back and you start shaking and backing into a corner and lowering yourself to the ground as tears roll down your cheeks "darling I'm so sorry" helena whispers as she makes her way towards you slowly and wraps her arms around you as you cry into her chest.

You fall asleep and helena carries you to bed and lays beside you pulling you close to her "I love you so much sweetheart" she whispers as she too falls asleep.