Chapter 12

A month had gone by and you are getting ready for your first day shooting on a new movie, you hadnt met the director yet but you had talked on the phone, his voice is familiar and gives you the chills but it was too late to turn back, you had signed the contract.

Sadly helena wasnt in this movie, but you had a friend in the movie you could spend time with between scenes,

You are wearing:

You walk downstairs and helena hugs you kissing you lightly "goodluck today love, you look lovely" she smiles and you thank her, you drive to the studio and head inside excited to meet the cast, you try to talk to them but they seem cold and dista...

You walk downstairs and helena hugs you kissing you lightly "goodluck today love, you look lovely" she smiles and you thank her, you drive to the studio and head inside excited to meet the cast, you try to talk to them but they seem cold and distant, whispering to eachother and laughing about you, you see the man you never wanted to see again, Tim Burton, the man who kissed helena, your anger must have been evident on your face "if the wind changes direction your face will stay like that, maybe it will make you look nicer!" Someone yells and everyone laughs, you walk outside taking out your phone and leaning against the wall taking a deep breath before calling helena.

"Y/n, hows it going?" Helena asks excitedly "hes here" you whisper angrily "who's there?" She asks confused "tim" you hiss pacing back and forth, helena gasps and is silent for a few seconds "just ignore him, he might not recognise you" she says and you sigh "ok baby, I miss you" you say thinking if how horrible the rest of the cast seems"I miss you too y/n" she says "I love you bye" you both say and hang up, you take a deep breath before going back inside, you plaster a fake smile on your face and continue talking to the cast before getting to work, by the end of the day you have a blinding migraine and as you walk out of your dressing room in sunglasses to block the light "wait up!" You hear someone yell and groan clutching your head "please dont shout" you hiss in pain before looking up to see the last person you wanted to see, tim, "what's your problem with me?" He asks angrily and you narrow your eyes on him "you really have no fucking clue do you?" You say and glare at him "you made out with my drunk girlfriend which subsequently resulted in my suicide attempt!" You whisper-yell and turn to walk away but he grabs your arm "oh yeah, how is helena by the way? Shes a fantastic kisser" He sneers "fuck off!" You yell and run to your car getting in and driving home.

As soon as you step through the door you break down into tears and helena rushes towards you worried "what's wrong love?" She asks as she pulls you close "my days been horrible!" You sob into her hair as she kisses your forehead "what happened?" She asks and you take a deep breath before telling her of the horrible cast and the encounter with tim, helena helps you to bed and lays down with you stroking your hair reassuringly and humming to you until you fall asleep "I'm so sorry my darling this is all my fault" helena whispers hugging you close and kissing your forehead, before she falls asleep she makes a promise to herself...

A.N but you'll have to wait till next chapter to find out what! I know this is cruel, I'm so sorry for how short this is and how long it has taken to update I have writers block at the moment but I will do my best to update more, 😁❤