Chapter 6

Y/N P.O.V -the next morning

You wake up feeling something, or someone rather rapped around you, you open your eyes to find helena holding you tightly with her head in your hair, your legs lay tangled beneath the blankets, you try to get up but helena is stronger than she looks as she doesnt let go but pulls you closer "hellie, we have to get up we have work" you chuckle as you wriggle trying to get free "fuck work" helena groans in your ear making you smirk "will you get up if.... I kiss you?" You ask seductively and it works as helena shoots up and pins you to the bed and kisses you fiercely, she bites your lip making you gasp and takes the opportunity to invade your mouth.... it takes half an hour to coax her out of bed and you laugh at how grumpy she is "why cant we stay in bed a little longer?" She asks as you sit up "because knowing you, you will convince me to stay in bed all day" you laugh as you stand and walk towards the bathroom to shower.

"That isnt a bad thing though!" Helena calls after you making you laugh as you enter the shower, you leave the bathroom a few minutes later in a towel and helena is still in bed, you smirk and sneak beside her and start tickling her "please- stop- I'll get up alright!" She says between laughter and you stop and she gets up to shower as you get clothes on

You wear:

Helena comes out of the bathroom and looks you up and down appreciatively "do I look slutty?" You ask looking down at yourself "oh god no, I'm just admiring you" she says and moves closer to kiss you and then gets dressed, you both make your way t...

Helena comes out of the bathroom and looks you up and down appreciatively "do I look slutty?" You ask looking down at yourself "oh god no, I'm just admiring you" she says and moves closer to kiss you and then gets dressed, you both make your way to work and barely get there on time "cutting it close aren't we?" The director asks as you both walk in "it's all helenas fault she distracted me" you say with a pout as helena laughs beside you "oh did I?" She whispers in your ear, you gulp as she kisses your neck whilst the director isnt looking, you barely hold back a moan and pull her into your dressing room so no one sees "w-what are you doing hellie" you stutter as she pushes you gently against the door still kissing your neck "distracting you" she says with a smirk, "we have to get ready hellie" you say "fine" helena pouts and bites your neck and pulls away with a smirk.

 "I hate you" you mutter "you love me" helena smirks as you both get into costume, you both leave the dressing room and start filming. Throughout the day you notice people laughing as they look at you and helena seems to wear a permanant smirk "alright what's so funny" you snap at a group of supporting actors "y-you have a hickey on your neck" one of them says and they burst back into laughter at your red face, "HELENA BONHAM CARTER!" you scream as you enter her dressing room "yes my love?" She asks with an innocent smile "what is this?!" You point to the hickey she left on your neck causing her to burst out laughing "it's not funny hellie" you say trying not laugh as she makes her way over to you.

"Aww I'm sorry want me to kiss it better?" Helena teases as you roll your eyes "you'll probably just leave more" you mutter as she laughs and kisses it anyway "there, all better" she chuckles, you pin her to the wall and start kissing and nibbling on her neck as she moans, you pull away and look at the identical mark you left "there, now were even" you smirk and walk away leaving her there breathless. 

You both make your way outside after filming, hand in hand and smiling when you see your parents and your smile vanishes as they make their way over looking disgusted and furious "what's wrong love?" Helena asks in confusion as she squeezes your hand "after all he did for you!" Your mother screeches as she stands in front of you looking at you in disgust "you leave him for- that" she states looking at helena with hatred "dont talk to helena like that" you say in anger never letting go of helenas hand "and you! I thought we raised you right! Your going to hell both of you!" She screams and raises her hand to slap helena, you grab her wrist harshly "if you so much as lay a finger on her I will personally see to it that you never walk again" you hiss and shove her to the ground leaving her in shock "let's go home hellie" you say and smile at helena before kissing her infront of them and walking away with a smirk.