Chapter 8

You walk out of the shower and look through your options for tonight "hmmm.... aha!" You exclaim as you find the perfect dress

The dress:

You put it on and head downstairs to find helena waiting for you

She is wearing:

"You look amazing!" You say as you kiss her with smile "thank you darling so do you" she smirks as she looks you up and down her eyes lingering on one area in particular "ahem, my eyes are up here?" You say raising an eyebrow with a small smile "a...

"You look amazing!" You say as you kiss her with smile "thank you darling so do you" she smirks as she looks you up and down her eyes lingering on one area in particular "ahem, my eyes are up here?" You say raising an eyebrow with a small smile "and they are lovely" she says never raising her eyes as she smirks.

-Time-skip 3 hours later-

You and helena sit at the bar drinking, you are both slightly tipsy as your favourite song comes on "come on hellie dance with me!" You say as you pull her up with you, she laughs as she dances with you, the song ends and you both sit still laughing, Helena kisses your cheek "back in a minute dear, just off to the bathroom," she says and walks away, you turn around to find a drunken man sitting behind you watching you silently which startles you "can I help you?" You ask as he continues to stare "let me buy you a drink" he offers slurring his words "I think you've had enough" you mutter under your breath "what was that?" He asks in confusion  "oh nothing" you say quickly, He laughs as you laugh uncomfortably, he reaches across placing a hand on your thigh "want to get out of here?" He slurs as you gently remove his hand in disgust *hes just drunk* you remind yourself, "y'know your very pretty" he murmurs as he reaches a hand out to touch your face "uh thanks but my-" your cut off by helenas hand on your shoulder as she stares daggers at him.

"I was just asking your daughter if she wants to leave" he says to helena "I dont think she does and by the way, she isnt my daughter" helena states coldly as you stand and hold her hand "you two are familiar" he says as he narrows his eyes "do you watch television?" Helena says bluntly "c'mon love let's go" you say to her "alright dear" she says and you both walk out of the bar stumbling slightly "let's go home then mother" you joke and giggle "but seriously, I need a shower" you say thinking about how much the man stunk as you curl your lip in disgust.

"You'll never leave me will you?" Helena asks, looking up at you with teary eyes "of course not!" You say and hug her, kissing her head as she cries into your chest "I'm selfish, you deserve to be with someone your age" she sniffles "hey, hey hey" you whisper tilting her head up to look you in the eyes "I dont want someone my age, I want you, your the one who saved me" you whisper and kiss her lovingly "your the one I love" you whisper as you pull away and wipe her tears.

"I love you too" helena smiles up at you and you both walk home, you both stumble to bed at 2am and fall asleep as soon as you lay down, you snuggle closer to her, you kiss her head "I'll never leave you hellie" you whisper and fall asleep.

-time skip- the next morning  

You yawn as you wake up and open your eyes, you see helena watching you and try to lean up to kiss her but quickly grab your head and groan "a bit hungover dear?" Helena smirks as you glare at her "how are you not?" You whine as you lay back down "I'm not a lightweight sweetheart" she says as she passes you a glass of water and painkillers "thanks" you grumble and drink the water.

Half an hour later with effort and a lot of teasing helena gets you out of bed and you sit on the couch "hellie" you groan "yes dear?" She asks with a smirk "never let me drink again" you say and suddenly rush to the bathroom and throw up whilst helena holds your hair back, helena carries you to the couch and cuddles you with a blanket, you drift off to sleep while helena hums to you.