Chapter 1

You wake up to Daniel shaking you roughly "get your fat ass up you lazy bitch" he sneers before walking out of the room, you get up quickly and take a shower. It's your first day on set in a leading role in a new movie and you knew that if you were fired Daniel would be angry as then he wont be able to spend your money to fuel his drinking habits, he had been your boyfriend since your last year of highschool and you were both 23 now, your family thought you the perfect couple but they didnt know that you did not love him but stayed with him due to his threats, they would probably take his side anyway, they had always adored him and failed to see the monster he really was underneath his charming and loving act, they also failed to see the marks and bruises on your body from him as he beat and used you as he pleased.

You step out of the shower and get dressed into this:

You grab your phone and head downstairs where Daniel is waiting looking angry "what took you so fucking long?!" He yells as he makes his way towards you "I'm sorry daniel"you say keeping your eyes on the ground "look at me when I'm talking to you"...

You grab your phone and head downstairs where Daniel is waiting looking angry "what took you so fucking long?!" He yells as he makes his way towards you "I'm sorry daniel"you say keeping your eyes on the ground "look at me when I'm talking to you" he growls as he slaps you across the face but not hard enough to bruise, he mostly avoided giving you bruises in visible places to avoid suspicion, he grabs your hand not so gently and pulls you to the car and you sit in the front seat as he starts the car and you stare out the window the whole time and as he stops the car you rush to get out as fast as you can but he grabs your wrist making you cry out in pain "you will not talk to anyone am I fucking clear?" He says coldly as you nod wanting to get away from him, he sighs and reaches out a hand to stroke your face "you know I only do this because I love you right?" He says gently before letting you go and you get out of the car and walk into the building, "hello my name is y/n y/l/n could you tell me where studio 5 is?" you say to the receptionist "down the hall, to the right" she says with a small smile as you nod and smile back before walking in the direction she stated and you knock on the door.

"Come in" says a female voice from the other side of the door, you open the door and walk in "ah y/n right on time" she says as she walks over and shakes your hand with a warm smile "follow me I'd like to introduce you to your co-star" she says, you follow her and see a small woman with dark hair and beautiful brown eyes that you recognise immediately and have a full blown freak out in your head *stay calm STAY FUCKING CALM!* 

"hello y/n its lovely to meet you at last" helena says as she smiles at you widely and shakes your hand "it's nice to meet you too Ms Bonham Carter" you say whilst fangirling in your head and smiling back "call me helena" She says before you start working on a scene. By the end of the day you had gotten to know helena better and were soon laughing away together, although she did note how you would flinch if anyone touched you or spoke loudly. 

"Y/n would you like to come to my house for dinner tonight?" Helena asked you as you both made your way outside to the car park "I-" you start but are interrupted by a sudden yell "y/n!" You freeze at that voice.

A.N- dont worry chapters will get longer so for now please comment your thoughts to let me know what you think! 😁