Chapter 2

Helenas P.O.V 

"Y/N!" A man yells and y/n freezes with a look of fear on her face as she quickly turns around to face him "hello babe" he says as he wraps his arms around her pressing kiss to her lips, *why do I feel jealous? Like it should be me kissing her? But more importantly why does she look so scared* I think to myself as he turns to look at me "hello it's nice to meet you I'm daniel" he says with a smile but something isnt right, it looks so fake and cold, his hand grips tightly on y/n's arm so tightly she yelps in pain but is quickly silenced by his glare "we'd best get going babe" he says before walking dragging her off to the car and driving away. I hope she'll be okay.

Y/N P.O.V

As soon as you got inside the house you were shoved up against a wall with Daniel's hand on your throat "WHAT DID YOU TELL HER?!?!?" he screamed in your face enraged "n-nothing I s-swear" you stuttered terrified of what was to come, he goes to take your clothes off but you knee him in the stomach and run into the bathroom and you lean against the door as there is no lock, he slams against the door making you fall to the floor hitting your head on the way down and creating a cut on your forehead.

You see him enter the bathroom and he kicks you in the gut taking your breath away and making you cough violently "you fucking whore you should never run from me!" He growls as he removes your clothes, the last thing you remember before blacking out is seeing his sickening grin...

-time skip- the next day

As you walk into the studio you notice concerned looks from everyone in your direction, helena makes her way towards you without her usual smile but rather a worried look on her face "y/n what's that cut on your forehead?" She asks placing her hand on your arm "I-I fell its nothing" you say quickly noticing the suspicious look on her face, *he will hurt her if she finds out* you think "alright..." she says not fully convinced, you start filming and at the end of the day you are in your dressing room getting out of your costume, you look in the mirror in only your underwear and wince at the sight of the large bruises across your abdomen, "fuck..." you mutter.

The door to your dressing room opens to reveal helena and as she walks in she stops and gasps when she sees you "y/n dont lie to me, you did not fall who did this to you?" She questions as she quickly makes her way towards you, you back up and shake your head quickly "n-no one" you say as you grab a robe and pull it on to cover yourself "y/n..... he did this didnt he" she whispers as you quickly start getting dressed "no of course not, D-Daniel would never hurt me" you say trying to convince her as you pull your clothes on quickly "that isnt what it looked like yesterday" she says doubtfully. "I have to go I'm sorry I'll see you tommorow" you say when your dressed as you rush out of the dressing room leaving Helena standing there alone.

You make your way outside and see Daniel waiting for you in the car, you gulp but climb in and he grins at you "were going out to dinner with your parents" he says with evil intent as he starts the car and drives you home, you go inside the house "go get changed and try to make an effort, tonight is going to be special" he scoffs and you head upstairs to get ready.

You shower and wear:

You go downstairs and find Daniel standing there in a fancy suit which was odd but you knew better than to question him, "you better not ruin this" he hisses as he grabs your hair and yanks it back making you gasp in pain, he looks at you in disgu...

You go downstairs and find Daniel standing there in a fancy suit which was odd but you knew better than to question him, "you better not ruin this" he hisses as he grabs your hair and yanks it back making you gasp in pain, he looks at you in disgust and spits in your face before letting you go and walking out to the car *what was he talking about? It's just dinner with my parents* you think as you wipe the saliva from your face in disgust and hurry after him and get into the car, he starts the car and drives to the restraunt you both get out and head inside seeing your parents as they wave you over "daniel! Its lovely to see you again!" Your mother exclaims pulling him into a hug as your father nods with a smile then shakes his hand, you both sit opposite them as they make conversation and every so often dropping comments like "you are so lucky to have a man like daniel y/n, so caring and handsome" *if only they knew the truth* you think bitterly but you just nod and smile half-heartedly.

"So when will you marry my daughter daniel?" You father suddenly asks making you choke on your drink in shock "I-um I dont think-" you stutter but daniel jumps into action "actually I have something to ask your daughter" he says  whilst standing up and getting on one knee "y/n I have loved you for so long and..." you stop listening as you are in shock as he rattles on with his lies about how much he loves you until four words jump out at you "will you marry me?".