Chapter 9

A.N I want to thank everyone who has read and/or voted on my story! In particular I would like to thank @hbclovebot and @hbcmccrory for their lovely comments ❤

"Come on hellie were going to be late!" You call waiting for helena, you had finished the movie and tonight is the premier. "I'm coming keep your panties on!" Helena calls back making you laugh "oh are you now?" You smirk as she walks over and rolls her eyes at your comment 

You are wearing:

Helena is wearing:

Helena is wearing:

"You look.... I- wow" you stutter and helena giggles before kissing your cheek "thank you dear, you look amazing!" She adds and you blush, you smile and both walk outside to the limo, you sit in the back and squeeze helenas hand "nervous?" She asks and you nod "dont worry darling, I'll be right here" she says as the limo stops.

You get out and are greeting by the flash of cameras and the screaming of fans, you both walk down the red carpet stopping alot to answer questions or sign autographs, "marry me y/n!" You hear someone in the crowd yell making you laugh "I do!" You yell back as helena pouts and you kiss her cheek "your the only one for me love" you whisper to her as she giggles and kisses you making you blush.

You both head inside and watch the movie whilst drinking and laughing with your co-stars, helena is so drunk that she can barely walk in a straight line, you stay sober to keep an eye on her and make sure she doesnt get hurt, you go to the bathroom and when you return to the table she is gone "oh fuck, where is she?" You groan as you look for her.

*maybe shes outside* you think and head outside to hear gasps and moans, you turn the corner and find helena kissing a man you had met inside, tom button or something but that doesnt matter right now, as tears make their way to your eyes and helena notices you "y-y/n wait!" She calls as you turn to run but she grabs your wrist and you turn yanking it from her grip "dont touch me!" You yell and look at her in disgust "y-y/n I can explain" she says on the verge of tears "oh save it!" You yell and run to the limo getting in and telling the driver to take you to the house you'd sworn you would never return to.

You arrive and walk up to the door taking a deep breath before opening the door and heading inside, you push aside the memory's and walk upstairs to the bedroom and curl into a ball as the tears flow freely and your heart shatters into a million pieces, you had never felt this way about anyone before, anger enveloped you as you thought of how she promised to never hurt you, she had betrayed your trust and you had promised yourself never to let anyone treat you like daniel had.

TW- suicide attempt

You rise shakily to your feet and walk into the bathroom, you find the pills your looking for and sits down on the bed before swallowing them and laying down, hoping to slip away in sleep.

You start to drift away and faintly notice someone enter the room and call your name, the voice is familiar "helena...." you whisper barely keeping your eyes open as she calls an ambulance, the last thing you hear is Helena sobbing and trying to keep you awake...

Time-skip 3 days later

You groan as you try to open your eyes and hear someone saying your name and feel someone holding your hand, you force your eyes open and see helena, her eyes are puffy and she hugs you as you try to sit up "y/n! Your okay!" She whispers as she hugs you tightly, you push her off you with what little strength you have "go....away" you say in a voice barely above a whisper as tears threaten to spill onto your cheeks "I'm so sorry y/n! I was drunk and tim said he'd keep an eye on me while I had a smoke!" She says as she cries breaking your heart all over again "you said you'd never hurt me" you whisper as she wipes her tears  and sees the look of betrayal and heart break on your face.

"Y/n I-" she is cut off by the door opening and your best friend diane walking in with flowers "y/n you had me so worried!" She says and makes her way over to you kissing your head and setting the flowers on the table beside you "hi diane" you whisper and see the look of jealousy on helenas face "oh I'm sorry did I come at a bad time?" Diane asks looking between you and helena "no I was just leaving, call me later y/n" helena says and hugs you which you do not return and walks out of the room "I heard what happened last night, y/n I'm so sorry" diane says as she hugs you and you cry into her shoulder, she comforts you for the next hour before having to leave, you sit alone once again and think about calling helena.

You sigh and pick up your phone, hitting the call button and putting it to your ear, she answers almost immediately and you take a deep breath thinking of what to say....