Chapter 4

Y/N P.O.V

TW use of f-slur and d-slur (I do not agree with the use of any of these words on anyone)

You wake up with pain all over your body and try to sit up, "just a few more minutes" a familiar voice groans from beside you making you freeze "helena?" You whisper as you turn around to see helena with her arm around you, you feel strangely safe in her arms as she pulls you closer in her sleep placing her head in the crook of your neck, little does she know in her unconscious state her hot breath against your neck feels amazing and you gasp at the feeling, "goodmorning, how are you feeling?" Helena asks and OMG her morning voice! she pulls her head away to look at you and see your face "w-what happened last night?"you ask confused.

"I-I found you in an alley last night, d-daniel was hurting you" she whispers holding back tears "I knocked him out and brought you here" she says as she hugs you tightly "thank you, but he'll hurt you now! You shouldnt have gotten involved" you say pulling her tighter to you as tears roll down your face "I dont want you to get hurt" you whisper, "I'll be fine" she says as she wipes your tears away.

You sit up and hiss at the pain all over your body, "I need to call my parents, I left them in the restaurant after daniel..." you say as the memories come back to you "what did he do?" Helena whispers taking your hand "h-he asked me to marry him, I left that's why he was so angry with me" you whisper  as you take out your phone and dial your mother "hello?" You say but quickly pull the phone away from your ear "HOW DARE YOU! DANIEL IS SO BROKEN UP ABOUT YOU REJECTING HIM!!" she screams down the phone, "I-I I'm sorry mother, but I dont want to marry him!" You say defiantly "IF YOU DONT MARRY HIM, YOU ARE NO LONGER A PART OF THIS FAMILY!" She yells and hangs up, helena pulls you into a hug "it'll be okay, your not going back to him" she whispers as she strokes your hair reassuringly "you can stay here, I have security to make sure he wont get near you" she says kindly, "thank you so much, but I need to go home and get some clothes" you say standing up and noticing your in pj's "did you change my clothes?" You ask nervously "uh yea I did you looked uncomfortable in that dress" helena says whilst blushing "thank you for looking after me" you say smiling at her and squeezing her hand.

Helena drives you to your house and parks outside in the empty driveway "he isnt home, he must be at the pub" you sigh in relief as you get out and both walk into the house "oh my god it's a mess" you gasp as you look around at the shattered glass and broken furniture "I'll get a bag ready" you sigh as you go upstairs and start packing some clothes into a bag, you head downstairs and search for helena, "helena!" You call out as you look for her, you hear crying from the bathroom and rush inside "are you okay? what's wrong?" You ask as you find her in tears staring at dried blood on the bathroom floor "this is your blood isnt it?" She whispers looking up at you, you take a deep breath and nod closing your eyes at the memory "I never should have let you leave with him" she mutters to herself, she hugs you tightly "I'm so sorry" she whispers as tears make their way from her beautiful brown eyes "hey, dont you dare blame yourself!" You tell her sternly, you freeze as you hear the front door open with a thud "he's home" you whisper starting to shake "you need to hide, I'll distract him so you can get out" you whisper pushing her gently into the shower and closing the curtain "I'll be fine" you whisper

You make your way out of the bathroom quietly to see daniel stumbling drunkenly around the living room "t-there you a-are" he exclaims as he sees you and staggers towards you "c'mere" he slurs as he pushes you against the couch making you fall backwards onto it and him fall on top of you "d-daniel get off me!" You say as he starts kissing you sloppily and unbuttoning your shirt "please dont do this" you whisper with tears in your eyes "y-youre mine I can do what I want with you!" He yells in your face, you knee him in the balls and push him off you and start running, he grabs you by the hair and pulls you back making you scream in pain, as you land on the ground, with a loud thud and he sits on top of you to keep you down, "you stupid bitch!" He hisses as he slaps you "wheres your movie star friend now? Huh?" He sneers as he strangles you, you can see Helena from the corner of your eye sneaking out of the bathroom and heading towards you "I'll kill that dumb bitch the next time I see her, and you can watch" he snarls with a vicious grin "n-no" you whisper angrily "huh? What was that?"he mocks "I SAID NO!" you yell as you flip him over so you are on top and slam his head onto the floor, knocking him out in the process.

You pant as tears come to your eyes and you sob whilst Helena hugs you and pulls you off him "shhhh were safe now" she whispers as she strokes your hair reassuringly, she looks down at you and smiles, you smile back and notice how she looks down at your lips she suddenly leans forward and captures them in a soft and loving kiss which you immediately reciprocate and place your hands in her hair pulling her closer to you, she wraps her arms around your waist, it's as if the whole world has gone and left just the two of you in this moment, you had never felt this way with anyone, you had been raised to believe that love is between a man and a woman only but you could not deny that what you felt in his moment overshadowed all of that.

"Ha! I knew you were a faggot!" You hear daniel mutter as you break apart from helena, "no wonder you were never willing to let me to fuck you! You fuckin' dyke!" He laughs as he gets up, he heads towards you as you pull helena behind you and glare at him, when suddenly the front door bursts open to reveal police, they enter the living room and grab Daniel "get off me!" He yells "I've done nothing wrong, tell them y/n!" He yells desperately as he looks to you for help "I have covered for you for years daniel but you tried to hurt someone I care about, that crossed a line" you say as you stand with helena and squeeze her hand.

They take Daniel away and helena hugs you "I understand if it's too soon considering everything that's happened, but know I will never hurt you like he did" she says and takes a deep breath before continuing "will you be my girlfriend?" She asks nervously as you stand there staring at her "it's too soon isnt it I'm so so-" she starts but you cut her off with a kiss "of course I'll be your girlfriend silly!" You laugh with tears of happiness running down your face.

A.N yes! It's happening! Thank you so much for reminding me about  chapter 2 it has been uploaded now! 😁