Chapter 11

*you walk into the house and see helena and Tim kissing in the kitchen "hellie..." you call as tears come to your eyes, she ignores you and keeps kissing Tim, you hear someone laugh behind you and turn to see daniel "you stupid bitch, of course she doesnt love you" he laughs "hellie please!" You shout trying desperately to get her attention as daniel grabs your wrist and turns you around "give me a kiss" he laughs and just as you his lips touch yours....*

You wake up thrashing around with tears making their way down your face, "y/n, darling what's wrong?" Helena asks sitting up and pulling you close "p-please dont l-leave me!" You sob clutching onto her desperately "I'll never leave you darling" she says tilting your head up to look you in the eyes "did you have a nightmare?" She asks and you nod.

She pulls you close and lays you back down "nothings gonna harm you, not while I'm around" she sings as she plays with your hair making you more and more sleepy and you eventually drift to sleep...

Time-skip the next morning

You wake up and see helena is gone and immediately get out of bed "hellie!" You shout and she runs into the room "I'm right here love" she says as you hug her tightly "where did you go..." you ask your voice muffled in her hair, "i was making breakfast" she says proudly, you smell burning and helena runs back to the kitchen and you follow "oh shit" she mutters taking the burned breakfast from the pan whilst you giggle madly "it's not funny!" She sighs struggling not to laugh, you continue giggling and helena tickles you and you wriggle around "p-please.... I'm s-sorry!" You gasp between laughter.

"Kiss me and maybe I'll let you go" helena smirks and you sigh dramatically before kissing her lightly and pulling away quickly "is that all?" She gasps and you nod giggling, she leans in and kisses you passionately, this turns into a makeout session leaving you breathless when helena pulls away "now that's better!" She smirks and you roll your eyes.

"Alright then since SOMEONE who shall remain nameless burned breakfast, how about I take you for breakfast? I know this lovely little cafe nearby" you say and helena nods while glaring playfully, you both get dressed and walk down the street towards the cafe heads down to avoid attention, you walk inside and sit down at a table, you take off the sunglasses your wearing and set them down beside you, a waitress comes over and you both order your food, "I feel like a criminal with how much we hide" you joke "I know" helena sighs, you notice someone reading the newspaper and see a picture of you running from the movie premiere, tears running down your face and mascara smudged, this immediately worries you and you wonder if they saw helena kissing tim, you glance at her and see her looking at you with such love your heart melts, you reach across the table and take her hand "I love you so much" you say and she smiles at you "i love you too y/n" she says.

The waitress comes back with your food and you raise your head to thank her making her gasp as she recognises you "y-your y/n y/l/n!" She looks at helena "and your helena bonham carter!" She exclaims and you smile at her "yes we are" you nod and she smiles back "My names Susan,I'm a huge fan, can I get your autograph?" She asks shakily "sure" you say, she hands you a napkin and you both write your signatures on it before handing it back to her "thank you so much!" She says and walks away, you and helena eat your food and chat for a few minutes before walking outside to be greeted by flashing cameras, "why were you so upset at the premiere?" Someone shouts as you walk through the crowd, you ignore them and then one question catches you off guard "did helena cheat on you with tim burton?" You hold back tears at the memory and continue pushing through the crowd of photographers, you can see helena is upset by the question aswell and grab her hand squeezing it reassuringly.

You make your way home and helena breaks down crying as soon as you get inside, "I'm so sorry! You deserve better than me!" She sobs and you pull her close to you wiping away her tears "shhhh it's okay, I forgive you" you whisper and stroke her hair as she cries into your chest, you pull her into the living room and sit her on the couch cuddling her as she calms down "I love you" she whispers into your chest and you tilt her head up kissing her softly "I love you too" you say as she snuggles closer to you.