Chapter 3

"Will you marry me?" Daniel asks, but you know he isnt asking the look he gives you tells you your only option is yes "I-I just give me a minute" you say as you rush out of the restraunt as whispers erupt all around you, you lean against the wall in an alley beside the restraunt taking deep breaths with tears rolling down your cheeks, you close your eyes and suddenly feel a hand around your throat pushing you further up the wall, you open your eyes to see Daniel the angriest you had ever seen him.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?!" He yells in your face choking you so hard you cant breath,"Answer you fucking bitch!" He hisses as he slams your head back into the wall making you cry out in pain as blood trickles down your face when suddenly you fall with daniel no longer holding you against the wall, you look up to see helena with a broken bottle in her hand looking down at you and Daniel laying on the ground unconscious "y/n, lets get you out of here" she says helping you up and taking you to her car she sets you gently in the front and starts the car, you black out and the last thing you see is helena watching you worriedly and stroking your hair out of your face.

Helenas P.O.V

I was walking to my favourite restraunt, hoping to get my mind off y/n, I cant stop thinking about her, if he has hurt her I'll kill him. As I passed an alley next to the restraunt I heard yelling and whimpering.

I was furious at what I saw, y/n was pinned to a wall by daniel with his hands around her throat choking her whilst screaming in her face and suddenly he slammed her head against the wall making her cry out whilst blood ran down her face, without thinking I grabbed an empty bottle nearby and smashed it on the back of his head making him fall and drop y/n in the process, she looked up at me with her beautiful e/c eyes and I quickly helped her up taking her to my car, she soon passed out and I brushed a strand of her h/c hair out of her face, I drove to my house and carried her inside, I was surprised by how light she was and I set her on the couch before grabbing some PJ's and taking off her dress, *god I hope she doesnt mind* I think whilst blushing, she was very beautiful.

"Now is not the time to be a perv helena!" I scold myself as I look at all the bruises on her body, "I'm gonna kill that asshole" I mutter darkly as I put the PJ's on her and clean the blood off of her face, I cover her with a blanket and lay down beside her wrapping an arm around her, "goodnight sweetheart" I whisper as I close my eyes, I was almost asleep when I heard "goodnight hellie"

A.N sorry for how short this is(almost as short as a certain actress), also my updates may be irregular as I'm a night owl and get most ideas at night 😅