It was a small cave with no twists and turns.

"Come on lets take a picture!" I said pulling Tae for a selca. He smiled his boxy smile and my heart warmed.

I wished I could freeze this moment. I didn't want to accept the fact that he was my best friend. I didn't want to accept the fact that he is straight and would never love me.

It was time to go back soon enough and we made our way back to the bus to see Mr. Jin and Mr. Namjoon laughing. It seemed like something was about to happen but Mr. Namjoon saw us and quickly straightened up.

"Back on time I see." He said as we got back into the bus.

The journey back home was less tense. I decided to let go and let my feelings disappear on their own. I chatted with everyone and somehow they forgot to ask me why I was nervous in the morning.

We had reached the hotel just as the sun was setting.

Tae POV

Today was campfire night. The last night in Japan. Tomorrow evening we were going back. Kook seemed to have relaxed by the time we reached the hotel so I didn't ask him about anything as I didn't want to remind him about anything that was disturbing.

We all quickly huddled near the campfire.

"Okay guys! Let's play truth or dare!" Rose suggested.

"Good idea!" Hobi said.

"Let's just take turns." Jisoo suggested.

"Okay Suga you start." Jungkook said.

"Yah! Why me? You start!" Yoongi protested.

"Okay Okay guys I'll start." I said.

"Truth or dare?" Hobi asked.

"Truth." I said not wanting to take risks.

"Tell everyone about an embarrassing childhood incident." Hobi said.

Oh boy. I can only remember one.

"Fuck I'm gonna regret this. Well once when I was seven my brother's friend who was a girl walked in on me pooping. I mean I forgot to lock the door. It happens. And I don't know if I should be relieved or embarrassed that I was holding a huge nursery rhymes book and it was covering my thighs completely. The worst part is she reopened the door a little to apologize."

By the time I was done everyone was laughing their asses off and Jimin started hitting me while laughing uncontrollably.

"Come on guys it's not even that funny.. Is it the nursery rhymes part?"

They laughed even harder.

"You know what I'm going to wait for y'all to stop."

Eventually everyone stopped laughing and calmed down.

"Okay Kook you are next. Truth or dare?" I asked before someone else can giggle and start off the laughter again.

"Truth."

"Okay. Lemme think.... Ok I got one. Have you ever questioned your sexuality?"

I could see him tense up and he went silent for a while.

"Umm well didn't we all at some point?" He said laughing nervously. What is up with him?

"Yeah true. I think we all did." Jisoo agreed.

He seemed to calm down a bit.

"Yeah exactly." He said letting out another laugh.

"Okay Yoongi it's your turn. Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Dare."

Everyone oohed that Yoongi voluntarily chose a dare.

"Make up some random song and dance to it right now." Jungkook said smiling devilishly.

"Seriously?" Yoongi sighed.

"Okay well I'mma just look at the bonfire for inspiration.... I got it." He said getting up.

"Bultaoreune.. FIREEEEEEEEE!!" he sang loudly dancing near the fire as everyone looked at him and laughed.

"Not gonna lie that was actually good but seeing Yoongi do that with a straight face out of the blue was hilarious." Hoseok said giggling.

Eventually everyone got their turn and then came the part I dreaded the most.

"Guys let's tell each other horror stories!" Hobi suggested full of excitement.

"Noooo. You end up getting scared and cuddle me all night super close and don't let me sleep!" Yoongi protested.

"That's the whole point. Anyway I'm going first." Hobi said as I regretted my life.

By the time he finished I was convinced someone would come from behind and kill me any moment now. But it didn't end there. Both Jisoo and Rose had their turns and I was practically shitting myself.

"Guys we should probably call it a night. It's like 3 am." Tzuyu suggested and I wanted to cry and hug her in gratitude.

"Yeah we should." Hobi said while Yoongi was asleep on his shoulder.

Everyone walked back to their rooms to sleep except me. I was surely not going to sleep today I thought.

I got into bed tucking myself fully so that the thing under the bed doesn't pull me.

"Tae.... You are scared aren't you?" Kook asked getting under the covers.

"Pfffft of course not." I said.

"Okay fine." He said switching the lights off.

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

"Can you like switch them back on?" I said slowly.

"I knew you were scared!" He said.

"No! I'm not!"

"You know there is nothing wrong with being scared right?"

"Yeah I know..... Well it's not like you can do anything about it if I was scared."

He chuckled and I heard the covers rustle as the weight on the bed shifted. I felt his warm hand brush against mine. He moved closer and held my hand. I inched closer and placed my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Better?"

"Yeah I guess."

He settled in and soon I could feel him fall asleep as I lay wide awake. Not because I was scared.... My brain kept re playing Jungkook falling on me, him shirtless in the bathroom while changing because of the dare months ago and my dream in which we kissed over and over again as I could feel his hand holding mine.

Slightly longer chapter to compensate for not updating so long.