Fuck it, I thought.

I immediately got to her, dropping to my knees and latching my mouth onto her cunt.

After a few minutes, I brought my left hand up, inserting two fingers into her pussy.

She was dripping wet in no time.

"Ahhh... Oppa... knees getting weak," she moaned.

But I didn't let up.

In fact, I just ate her pussy faster and harder.

Two can play this game, I thought.

Dahyun wailed, before dropping to all fours.

I lifted her butt to get a more comfortable angle until she ended up still on her knees but with her head on the floor and her ass up high.

I hiked her skirt further up as I continued enjoying her sweet cunt.

"Ahhh... Oppa... not too fast..." she kept on moaning, "Ahh your tongue... your fingers... feels so good... ahhh..."

Five minutes later, I felt her labia lips quiver hard against my tongue.

She was reaching her climax.

Her lower body shuddered violently a few seconds later as her pussy exploded, spraying my face with light shower of love honey.

I kept my face firmly planted on her cunt as she squirmed through her orgasm.

"Such a lovely and slutty pussy," I teased her as her body relaxed a couple of minutes later, "So sensitive and easy to cum." I crawled up next to her and kissed her, making her taste her own juices.

As we continued kissing, I gently pushed her down to the floor on her back and got on top of her on all four.

Readjusting my weight, I then let my hand travel down to her crotch again and started finger-fucking her dripping wet snatch once more.

Dahyun broke our kiss and moaned loudly, "Ahh... Oppa... my pussy..."

Smirking, I went down and lifted her Christmas red top up, revealing her small and perky breasts, "No underwear at all. So naughty, Dahyun-ssi."

"Ahh... no underwear at all for you, Y/N Oppa, ," she breathed, arching her back as I dug my fingers deeper and faster into her cunt.

I attacked her right breast, enveloping her nipple in my mouth and gently sucking on it.

I ran my lips and tongue around her swelling areola.

I did the same to her left tit a few minutes later as I increased the pace of my finger-fucking her pussy, feeling her juices leaking out rather copiously onto the floor, pooling between her spread legs.

I felt her left hand reaching from my crotch, fondling my erection pushing through my pants.

"Ahhh... Oppa... please... your dick," she moaned, rubbing my hard penis through my pants, "Give me your dick... let me play with your big, beautiful cock, my Y/N Oppa..."

"Yah! Bad Dahyun-ssi!" I replied, "I just cleaned the floor and now it's a mess with your cum!" I then fingered her even faster and harder.

"I'm sorry, Oppa," she apologized cutely, struggling to keep herself from getting lost in her lust, and apparently failing, climaxing once again after a few more minutes.

I let go and picked her up, bride-style.

Her lower body kept on jerking as I carried her to the sofa in the living room.