I firmly held onto her butt cheeks, massaging and squeezing them.

I suddenly had a crazy idea.

It was so crazy that I myself was surprised I even thought about it.

Releasing her pussy from my lips, I grabbed the guitar that I was using.

With the body firmly against me, I slid the neck of the guitar between her legs, with the strings touching her sensitive crotch.

I strummed the guitar, letting the vibrations of the strings stimulate her cunt.

"Ahh..." she groaned sexily as I continued strumming the guitar.

Noticing that her legs were becoming weak after a few more seconds, I instructed her to kneel on the couch, keeping the guitar firmly against the lower part of her pussy.

I strummed again and again, eliciting louder and sexier moans and groans from Tzuyu.

She instinctively jerked her hips, rubbing her swollen labia against the neck of the guitar.

"Naughty Tzuyu-ssi," I teased, strumming and shifting the guitar against her crotch, "That's not the way to play a guitar."

She whimpered incoherently, her mind clouded with lust at this point.

Almost a third of the guitar's neck was wet with her juices as she continued rubbing herself against it.

With my free hand, I unbuttoned her blouse.

I slid my hand underneath her baby pink bra, fondling her right tit.

"You're really horny, aren't you, Tzuyu-ssi?" I said, feeling her nipple harden against my touch while continuing to strum and pluck the strings.

She responded by grabbing my crotch, fondling my growing erection as hard as she could.

She did her best to undo my pants with one hand, desperate to play with my penis.

After several attempts, she was finally able to fish my cock out from my pants, stroking the length protruding from my open fly.

I leaned forward and whispered hotly to her ear, "Tell me, Tzuyu-ssi. Tell me what you want to do with my cock," and continued fondling her breast.

"I want to be fucked by your big, hard dick, Oppa," she breathed, struggling with another orgasm washing over her, "I want your cock inside my pussy, Oppa... Please..."

I removed the guitar from between her legs.

The entire neck was soaking with her cum as I carefully put it aside.

We stripped off the rest of our clothes as I instructed Tzuyu to lay down on the couch, spreading her legs against the armrests.

Straddling her, I shoved my cock into her in one go, going as quickly and as deeply as I could.

She screamed at the sudden penetration, her vagina tightening around my length.

I let her adjust to my size for a few minutes, leaning down to nibble at her ears and neck and to suck at her nipples to make her relax.

As I felt her inner walls relax, I started pumping my dick into her, slowly and leisurely picking up speed as I fucked her silly.

Tzuyu's pussy felt wonderful, randomly contracting, expanding, convulsing, and pulsating under my thrusts.

In reply, I alternated randomly my pumping into her sweet cunt as well, going between long and short strokes at random intervals, grinding and rotating my hips against her groin, making my hard cock dig against her wet and warm insides.

Simultaneously, I kept on sucking and fondling her breasts, making sure she was horny as hell.

Before long, she was thrashing on the couch, randomly thrusting her hips upward to match my movements.

Beads of perspiration started to cover her hot body as we continued fucking.

I held on to the armrests for added stability as I sawed in and out of Tzuyu's copiously leaking cunt, making her moan and groan more sexily than before.

After ten more minutes of fucking, my penis started twitching and my balls tightening, "Ahhh... fuck, Tzuyu-ssi, I'm cumming," I grunted, ramming into her balls-deep a split second before I exploded.

"Give it to me, Oppa... ahhhhh..." Tzuyu replied as I shot wad after wad of hot, thick semen into her womb, "Ahhh... your cum feels sooooo good in my pussy... Ungh... Ahhhhhh..." and bringing her to another orgasm.

We both squirmed through our respective climax, moaning like crazy as I emptied my balls into her sweet pussy.

I felt our mixed cum flooding her warm love hole, leaking out from whatever space left within our tight connection.

I then pulled out from her swollen cunt and aimed for her sweet little asshole.

Our cum dribbled out from her leaking canal, making her labia lips glisten.

Confident that I have enough lubrication, I inserted my slick dick into her anus.

Our mixed cum coating my throbbing length made it easier for me to fully bury my cock right up her rectum.

"Ahh, my ass... filled with cock... so nice..." Tzuyu groaned, her eyes closed in lust and pleasure, "That's it, Y/N Oppa... fuck my ass like the slut that I am..."

"Naughty Tzuyu-ssi," I teased, "When did you learn to talk so dirtily? Your unnies are setting a bad example."

"Just shut up and fuck me, Oppa..." she panted, "Fuck my slutty little ass with your big, hard cock!"

Her dirty talk hugely turned me on.

I wasted no time drilling her ass with the same random pace as I did her cunt.

After a few minutes, I reached down and fingered her sopping wet pussy, inserting two fingers deeply into her.

I also resumed sucking and fondling her firm tits.

The multiple assaults on her body were too much for her to handle.

She climaxed yet again, squirting her juices all over my hand as I fingered-fucked her in tandem with my thrusting into her anus.

I continued anally fucking her nonstop as she thrashed about, her rectum clenching tightly around my swollen penis continuously going in and out.

Ten minutes later, I felt my own climax building.

I thrusted into her ass harder and faster, furiously fingering her quivering cunt.

At this point, Tzuyu was so lost in her lust that she was oblivious to everything else except the feeling of her pussy and ass being ravaged.

"Ahhhh... Tzuyu-ssi, I'm cumming!" I grunted out loud as I erupted in her rectum, filling her tight, brown hole with more hot, sticky spunk.

I unloaded shot after shot of semen into her as her anus clenched more tightly around my throbbing length.

"Omo, Oppaaaaa... so hot... ahhh... so good in my ass..." she moaned, feeling my cum in her lower regions.

Panting, I withdrew my penis from her butt.

Both her holes were messily soaked in cum as she just laid there on the couch, trying to catch her own breath.

I took some tissues from the nearby table and started cleaning her up.

Her body smelled of sweat and sex, especially around her crotch.

"That was great, Oppa," she said, finally managing to sit up.

She got some more tissues to clean the guitar that was wet with her cum, "And that was creative too, using the guitar to stimulate my pussy."

I sheepishly smiled as I helped her get dressed, making sure not to leave any evidence of our sex session.

I got dressed right afterwards, and then got back to her guitar practice.

A couple of hours later, I drove Tzuyu back to the dorm, but not before having another round of hot, steamy sex, fooling around once again with the guitar and me unloading in her pussy and ass once more.