Lollipop (Chaeyoung)

Começar do início

Chaeyoung's adorable eyes went wide, "Really? Fans are giving you stuff as well now?"

"Yeah," I shrugged, opening the clear plastic wrapper of the candy, "I was quite surprised, actually. Anyways, sit down on the sofa, lift up your skirt, and spread your legs."

She did as she was told, showing me her pussy in full view.

I took off my pants and my boxers, stroking my cock to full hardness in front of her.

"Omo..." Chaeyoung exclaimed, rubbing her cunt, "Such a big and beautiful dick you got there, Oppa,"

I knelt down on the floor between her legs and gently ran the lollipop against her labia lips.

I continued to tease her cunt with the lollipop.

She replied with, raising her top to reveal her braless boobs.

She cupped both of her breasts and started massaging them.

"Chaeyoung-ssi's so horny right now, huh," I said, inserting half of the lollipop into her vagina, teasing her some more.

"Ahhh... Oppa..." she moaned, instinctively raising her hips and making the candy go deeper inside her, "Ahhh... ungh..."

Smiling wickedly, I started to gently fuck Chaeyoung's pussy with the lollipop.

I watched as her hole devoured the entire candy.

After a few minutes, I sat beside her to suck at her breasts.

"Ahhh... Oppa..." she moaned at the double assault on her body, "Ahhh... feels so gooood..."

I latched my mouth onto her left breast, taking in her nipple and as much of the surrounding flesh as I could while my other hand went to massage her right tit.

I felt her pussy tighten around the lollipop a few more minutes later.

"Cum for me, Chaeyoung-ssi," I whispered to her ear, making sure my breath was hot on her face.

A few minutes more, and she climaxed.

Wailing and whining, she released her juices, coating the sweet candy that was inside her quivering cunt.

I held the lollipop steady, gently pulling it out and letting her cum squirt to her thighs.

I took a quick lick of the lollipop, tasting the sweet, sugary candy mixed with the bittersweet flavor of her cum.

"Here, Chaeyoung-ssi," I said, bringing the lollipop to her lips, "Have some cum-flavored candy."

She starting sucking on the lollipop as her orgasm subsided.

I used my free hand to gently rub and finger her pulsating pussy.

Man, she was so wet.

Leaving the lollipop in her mouth, I knelt again between her spread legs, nestling the tip of my cock against her dripping snatch.

With one smooth motion, I plunged my entire length into her vagina, and started banging away.

Chaeyoung almost dropped the lollipop from the extreme pleasure, "Ahhh... Oppa... so good..." she moaned as she took out the candy from her mouth.

I continued pistoning her cunt, the sounds of skin slapping and sloshing against each other became louder and louder by the minute.

"Fuck, ungh, so tight!" I grunted as kept fucking her like crazy, my balls slapping against her ass, "Cum for me again, Chaeyoung-ssi."

Her pussy tightened around my cock soon after, signalling her impending climax.

It was so tight and warm and wet inside that it felt so darn good.