Doll (Momo)

Depuis le début

For a while there, I thought that the last time I did it in the car, I was fucking Dahyun's brains out.

That thought alone made me feel hornier and nastier.

"Since you're gonna be my doll, and I get to play, then I'm in control, right," I smiled mischievously, openly groping Momo's breasts through her costume with one hand and stroking her labia lips with the other.

"Yes, my darling Oppa," she replied, lying down on her back, "Play with this doll any way you like."

I pulled her top down, freeing her breasts with a jiggling pop.

I leaned down and began attacking her nipples, quickly sucking at her left tit while massaging the other one.

After a few minutes, I switched to her other tit, coating both nipples and some of the surrounding breast in my saliva.

I then knelt up and undid my pants, removing it all the way with my boxers and freeing my erect cock from its confines.

Wasting no time, I straddled her torso, placing my twitching member between her beautiful mounds.

I shivered at the feeling of her soft, supple boobs squeezing against my penis.

"Oh fuck, Momo-ssi," I grunted, gently massaging her tits and squeezing them against my cock going back and forth along her cleavage, "Your boobs are so soft and warm... so nice..."

"Ahh... Oppa... your dick feels so nice in my boobs," she moaned as she brought up her hands to join mine, "I love it when you fuck my tits, Oppa..."

"You like getting your tits fucked, huh?" I teased, upping the pace a notch.

I shivered as the underside of my dick slid against her soft skin, "You like a big, hard dick sliding between your tits like that, huh? Ahhh... fuck... so good..."

I didn't hold back at all.

Within minutes, I felt my member harden more and my balls tighten.

I was close to cumming.

"Ahh... Momo-ssi, I'm cumming," I grunted, increasing the pace of our titty-fuck just a little bit more.

"In my mouth, Oppa," she breathed, craning her neck forward to catch my dick.

I quickly obliged, moving forward a little bit more, putting my cock within easy reach of her mouth.

Momo immediately clamped her lips around it, going halfway down my throbbing length just in time for me to explode.

Grunting and moaning, I released my load inside her mouth.

"Ahhhh... fuck... Ungh..." I moaned as I felt my dick shoot a huge amount of semen, which Momo quickly gulped and swallowed.

For half a minute I kept on unloading, and she kept on swallowing as much as she could.

Traces of my cum dribbled out from the corners of her mouth.

Something clicked in my head though.

I told Momo to clean up and fix her dress as I put my boxers and pants back on.

I grabbed a trench coat from amongst her stuff in the front seat.

"I think it's safer for us to continue this in my place," I said, putting the coat over her shoulders, "You'll never know when some idiot paparazzi or some overeager fan is camping out near our dorm."

Quickly, discreetly, we went straight to my dorm.

As I placed her stuff on the carpeted floor, she picked up where we left off, shrugging off her coat and pulling down her dress again to reveal her luscious boobs that I was just fucking minutes ago.