Mirror (Jeongyeon)

Start from the beginning

I groaned as she kept on laying tongue after tongue lashing at me.

After a few more licks, she promptly put my entire length in her mouth and started bobbing her head back and forth.

Instinctively, I met her movements as I thrusted my hips against her face.

I looked at all three sides, my left, my right, and at the front, getting multiple views and angles of Jeongyeon on her knees sucking my dick.

She held my thighs and I held her head as I fucked her mouth.

My moans and her slurps filled the air as the music kept on playing.

I didn't hold back, letting my orgasm build up.

I savored the feeling of Jeongyeon's mouth enveloping my swollen length, with her lips sliding along the skin and her tongue twirling around the sensitive areas.

I was so into it that I didn't even realize that she already took her bra off.

Her perky nipples were visibly erect in her reflection.

"Ahhh, fuck, Jeongyeon-ssi," I grunted, feeling the pressure on my penis growing more and more, "I'm cumming!"

She mumbled something in reply that I couldn't understand as she grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me in, shoving my cock deep into her throat.

That was the last straw, pushing me over the edge.

I exploded, releasing a huge wave of semen directly down her throat.

She instinctively gagged a little, but quickly regained her composure, making sure to swallow as much of my cum as she could.

I looked down to see some dribbles from the corners of her mouth and from her chin, dripping down to her breasts.

"Oh, fuck, ah, that feels so good..." I moaned as I felt her continuing to suck and swallow, "Fuck, ah, yes..."

I pulled my still-erect dick out of her mouth right after my orgasm subsided, telling her to get up.

I instructed her to turn around and bend over.

I stepped out of my pants and boxers, which piled up at my ankles the whole time.

"Hold onto the handrail, Jeongyeon-ssi," I said as I pulled her panties down.

I smacked her tight little butt as I spread her legs a bit, exposing her glistening cunt.

Getting a little bit impatient, I went right ahead, standing right behind her and shoving my dick right into her pussy.

"Ahhh... Oppa, so big," she wailed as her vagina swallowed my member right to the hilt, "Ahhh..."

"Fuck, Jeongyeon-ssi, so tight," I grunted as I started fucking her from behind, pumping and jerking my hips against her butt.

After a few strokes to get things settled down, I quickly increased the pace, slapping my groin against her butt and my balls against her thighs.

"Ahh... Oppa, ahh... just like that... oh, you're so good," she moaned, holding onto the handrail lining up the wall.

We watched ourselves in the mirrors from all angles as I pounded her pussy.

"You like that, Jeongyeon-ssi? Huh, you like to watch yourself getting fucked?" I teased, "So naughty."

"Yes, Oppa," she panted, "I like watching myself being fucked by you, my hot Manager-Oppa... ahhhhh..."

With that, I increased the pace of my pounding her tight cunt, making her small breasts sway more wildly with each pump and thrust as I slammed my groin against her ass.