Step 3: Puberty

"The difference between boys and men are the lessons they learn."

Gentlemen, I know this is pretty self-evident and no one really cares about this.

I just wrote this down, incase a young gentleman comes across this and feels the need to be taught.

If you are one right now, you're safe here mate! :)  Need advice from your senior?

Young, old or still in this stage.

May I still guide you through this, however, and state out some facts?

Thank you.

I know how frustrating it can be wishing you were taller, more muscular, to have a better looking face and being the strongest.

Just like the hollywood actors and comic characters we used to watch as kids.

And as we grew older, we don't really get what we expected to become. Right?

Hahaha.

I got your back, mates.

I wish I had a better glow up myself, but seeing it on the bright side, I'm content with what I have.

You should too.

Why?

Keep your head high Kings! You know who you are and what you can do.

Don't degrade yourself due to your own and other's expectations.

You have features some would want to have and you know that yourself, so don't bury yourself even more with the negative thoughts.

Let me start off with the puberty stages.

Hehehe, biology is taking over again.

Puberty:

This is an important stage in your life cycle. It happens at the age of 10-18.

And then there's this other stage called Prime time, mostly in your 20's where you feel stronger.

I would say, the most interesting part too.

I'd suggest you to focus more on yourself as you go through this, rather than expecting too much.

Stage 1

The first thing that happens is your mindset starts changing. You lose interest or (example playing action figures) develope new ones. (example curiosity towards girls)

You need to understand that the physical changes start between the age of 10-16 years old. Later you get broader shoulders, your muscle increase (faster growth), may develop jawline (due to your testosteron level and genetics!) And gain weight (as your muscles increase and your bones are growing)

Your breast can swell slightly too. This is normal and not the same as  "man-boobs". Don't worry.

In average boys start 1 to 2 years later than girls, because nature.

Your hands, feet, arms and legs grow faster than the rest of your body.