"Yeah. .  . Jake found the skates Sunoo got me before. . . I had it sharpened before we went to the ice rink. . I thought I'm gonna freak out but Jake got me there. . "

"And you . . . you have no idea how you are to Jake . .I mean, I've never seen him that happy before. . . I think it's a sign. . "

"For what?"

"For you to do something for someone and this time ..  I think you might not notice but . . . Jake.  .he's happier now. . honestly, I've never seen him smile that wide but then I did when I saw you two together in the game booth. . Sunghoon, you're actually now growing up. . . it might sadden me that you might not need me anymore but its more happier for me to see you be your own person.  . . I'll always be here"

That is so . ..  I don't know . . .

When we got out his room, our eyes darted to the room where Jake is in who is currently giggling and laughing as he play with the dogs.

Jay immediately stopped in his tracks as he went closer to make sure he's hearing it right.

"He just started laughing when we're on the ice rink"

Jay without a word enter the room and engulf Jake in a big hug before exclaiming ,

"I've never heard that laughter since forever. . . thank goodness"

Jake laughed before signing and Jay just laugh.

"I'm not overreacting, I'm just happy you know. . . ah . .  I'm gonna be late for my shift. . I have to go to work so . . see you when I see you. . oh after you sleep you can visit Jungwon haha "

Jay greeted our mom before we heard him and dad's car drove away.

I look at Jake and he's smiling before gesturing to the bed.

I went there and lay down as he follow.

We fell asleep so fast.

.........................................

We woke up and it's already afternoon so I went to the bathroom to wash up and I saw my phone with Jay's text.

"My work ends at three"

Ok so we have one hour to get ready and go to the hospital.

I woke up the sleeping puppies before waking up Jake as the two dpgs are literally wrapped around him.

"We have to get ready"

He began stretching and I went to the  bathroom and did my business before I wash myself.

After we all are ready, me and Jake hop into Jay's car where he drove us to the hospital as our parents went to the company.

"How's he been holding up?"

Jay smiled.

"He's doing better. . at least now, he can eat solid foods unlike before that he has to result to tubal feeding which is terrible. He also loose weight"

When we reached the hospital, Jay walk around as if he's memorized this place and we are face to face now with a door and as it opens, we saw Jungwon and his mom.

"Hi auntie. . . sorry I'm late, I had to pick up my brothers . ."

We bowed to her as a greeting before she smiled.

"It's ok. . . I'm just glad you're here. I really have to go back to work. . . I'm going now sweetie . ."

She kissed Jungwon's forehead before she wave goodbye to us.