Inexplicable Love

Beginne am Anfang

"Kara, Kara, fuck Kara"

A blush seemed to make its way to Karas face within seconds, something about the way Lena said her name made her want to do more, she wanted to hear that specific sound over and over again, she didn't think she would ever tire of this.
———
Ten?

Twenty?

Two?

It had to have been two hours so far, Lena had lost count of how many orgasms she'd had, and yet Kara still hadn't shown any signs of stopping.

Wasn't she thirsty?

How hadn't her fingers cramped up?

What had she gotten herself into?

Lenas suddenly got pulled out of her thoughts.

Literally.

Kara had grabbed her hips and pulled her forward, she didn't even realize she had pushed away from her in the first place.

"Lena, baby, do you need me to stop?"

An out.

Was she going to take it?

No, Luthors didn't need breaks, they took whatever was given to them, except for breaks in this case.

"No, I'm okay"

"Are you sure? We can stop if you want to get some water."

"Don't need it"

Kara furrowed her eyebrows at the brunette, she definitely needed some sort of break, maybe she was just being stubborn.

"Lena, look at me"

Lena sat up on her elbows so she could look at Kara, the sight of the blonde was both incredibly sexy and incredibly adorable, her pupils were blown, her forehead glistened with sweat, arousal was smeared all over her chin, strands of hair were stuck to her neck, forehead and collarbone, her fingers were digging into Lenas hipbones, but, she was still her soft Kara, her eyebrows were furrowed in concern, she was just so perfect.

"I'm going to go get you some water okay?"

"Mhm"

Kara kissed the top of Lenas stomach then quickly walked to the kitchen to go get water.

While she was gone, Lena took a minute to collect herself, she checked to see if she could actually move her legs and was surprised when she actually started aching, but it wasn't in pain, it was a rapid pulsing that seemed to push through her body, and more importantly in between her legs, maybe she didn't need a break after all, but then she had to think about Kara, her poor baby, always so eager to please her, there was no way she couldn't be feeling some type of need herself, besides, Lena didn't mind returning the favor.

"Hi."

Lena looked up to see a very flustered Kara standing near the doorway, two crisp, ice cold water bottles in her hands.

"Come here Kara."

The blonde nearly dropped the water bottles at the tone of Lenas voice.

Why'd she have to say it like that?

"Um, why?"

Lena genuinely laughed at the question, her eyebrow raising as she did so.

"How else am I going to get the water baby?"

"Oh"

Kara nearly face palmed, of course she had read Lena wrong, she never really had been able to.

She quickly went over to Lena and gave her the water, feeling a surge of energy course through her veins when pale fingers touched hers for a split second, causing her to drop her own bottle but Lena swiftly caught it and handed it back to her.