"Do anything you can. I won't say a word except for one thing.." There was a pause as Jungkook patiently waited for the words.

"You're wrong with your prediction this time, Jung is not your only enemy." Sangwo said calmly and leaned back on the chair, hissing at the pain.

Jungkook chuckled lightly, tossing his dark locks back he shook his head and gestured to one of the men who called someone.

"Chu Sangwo.. that was your name but you changed it to Go Wonha, got a perfect job and.." Jungkook sighed and leaned on the chair. "A family."

Sangwo, or Wonha.. got tensed while Taehyung was trying to digest the information. He never knew much about the other as he was the first to leave the orphanage, but why Jungkook knew that much?

"If I'm not wrong, she is your wife?" A little hint of mockery was clear in Jungkook's voice when he grabbed the phone from the man and showed the screen to Wonha who visibly flinched.

"And she isn't alone..." Jungkook couldn't even complete his words as Wonha jumped on his chair, trying to get free of the ropes.

"LET HER GO! SHE ISN'T AWARE OF ANYTHING. SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" Taehyung cowered, he understood everything when he heard the screaming of a woman from the phone that Jungkook was showing to the other.

"Tch! You should've told me earlier while I was asking." Jungkook shrugged and turned to the other man.

"Kill her and burn the house." Jungkook casually said, like it was nothing and Taehyung's eyes widened in horror while Wonha started yelling and thrashing.

"Just tell me everything and you're done here." Jungkook continued while Wonha was now struggling with his thoughts.

"I can't. Just kill me.. let her go." Taehyung was now badly shaking, the conversation was making him utterly nervous and afraid.

"Mine choice." With that, a loud bang echoed in the basement and Taehyung almost let out a scream of horror as Sangwo's head was now blown off, blood splattered everywhere while Jungkook was holding the gun like nothing happened.

"Get her and make sure to send his body to Jung." Jungkook stated, and at that moment Taehyung realized that he needed to run now. He tried to run but his legs were jelly, and his knees were weak, the horrible scene was played in front of him once again.

With a lot of effort on his shaky legs, he managed to climb up and rushed to his room... closing the door with trembling hands to feel safe.

Now within the walls of the room, he could feel his own condition, he was having difficulty breathing and his chest was tightening badly, hurting him physically and mentally.

"Calm down Taehyung.. breath please."

The concerned voice of Jin pleaded but he was too much in shock to hear anything else. The dirty scene was playing on repeat.

"I- I can't-.. Hurts..  argh!" He clutched his chest and tightly shut his eyes.

"Taehyung! Don't tell me you're having a panic attack.. oh God! Joon! He is panicking."

Jin was calling the other while Taehyung was trying to control his breathing.

"Taehyung, did you have your medicines? Night dose?"

Taehyung opened his eyes and stumbled towards the table to take the medicine, gulping in a hurry, and then plopped on the bed on his back. He was staring at the ceiling, his chest still hurting and his tears were now flowing.