🌸 Stop 🌸

____________________________

CHAPTER 36: STOP.

"Give me three days to decide," I said slowly, "and when three days are over I'll come here and tell you my answer." I'm wondering why Muzan isn't killing me. What kind of use would I be to him? Unless he wants to use me (but hoW). Second, I'm surprised the LOV is still alive. Honestly, Muzan could turn them all into demons and they all die because they can't drink so much of Muzan's blood.

"That's not gonna happen." Muzan lifted an eyebrow. "I can kill you right here, right now."

"And I can too," I grinned, "in fact, making me a demon would make me even more powerful. I don't know what you're thinking, but everything here is to my advantage." Muzan sighed. Oh god, he's being weirdly patient. What I pictured him to be was an impatient, dumb idiot. He is all of that, but I never thought he'd be so patient!

"I'll agree. With conditions, of course," Muzan smirked, "you can't tell the Ubuyashiki about this. Or any of the pillars. Second, you only have three days. The third day at midnight. Third, if you say 'yes', you'll be under supervision. Nakime would be suffice for that job."

"You're taking my freedom away from me."

"Or you die."

"Alright, have it your way. But if I do become a demon, you must abide by two conditions that I will tell you when I do become one," I sighed as I waved goodbye, completely forgetting Bakugou was inside the exact same room as me. I totally didn't forget him. "Release Bakugou, too." I quickly said, remembering my classmate sitting very lonely in the corner of the bar.

"The LOV says no." Muzan said firmly. Oh god, how much do I hate that man. To hate or not to hate, that is a very easy answer to it.

"I say yes."

"You can't." Muzan said strictly as he eyed me. He's creepy.

"Why the fuck does that man look like the deceased Micheal Jackson?" Bakugou asked, still in his restraints. I bursted out laughing. Seriously, 'Micheal Jackson'? Not that I've seen him or anything, but Kirishima once showed me one of his music videos. Let me tell you, Muzan does look like Micheal Jackson. "Y/n L/n, I do not need any damn fucking help!" Bakugou clicked his tongue. I was still laughing. Muzan's color paled. That's not a good thing.

"Do I like a deceased Micheal Jackson to you?" He asked in a threatening tone. He does, he does, he does! The fact that he does makes everything so much funnier!

"Not gonna lie, you do," Bakugou and I said at the same time. I was trying very hard not to stop laughing as Bakugou just looked at me like I was some crazy maniac. He's not wrong.

"That's it. You become a demon, right here, right now."

And boom. I'm unconscious.

"I've requested to see Shinobu soon. Hopefully you'll be able to see Y/n," Tamayo informed Akaza and Yushiro as she packed her bags. "Y/n, she may not look like it, but she's rather skilled at the 'doctor' field line of work. She's cut-out to be a vet, in fact."

"And? How will Y/n help?" Yushiro asked, dumbfounded. "By the looks of things, she can't medicine." Akaza just stood quietly in the corner of the room, listening to the conversation that kind of included him. He was a part of the group but not the conversation.

"No, she'll help. Yushiro, I told you to catch the rats around here, right? I'll turn them into a demonic rat, then, if this medicine works on the rats, it will on demons."

"That plan is a bit confusing but I get it," Akaza spoke. Tamayo simply nodded as she departed, taking her new assistants with her and a cage full of rats. "Y/n is probably a demon now."

"How can you tell?"

"Just a hunch," she replied, "besides, the sakura trees here are somehow wilting in the middle of spring." Akaza and Yushiro eyed the plants with suspicion as they followed Tamayo. Definitely not something you'd see in the middle of spring.

Pain. That's what I felt. Everywhere. Searing pain at the tip of my hair, to the end of my toes. It hurts so much. I don't think I've experienced so much pain, not even when killing demons. It's the type of pain where the only thing you could do is cry. Not just some cry-baby cry, but suffering-kind of cry.

And that's what I did. I cried.

I felt so hopeless. The only time I felt like this... was when my powers were out of control. And that was the only time. I hate feeling like this. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. Someone save me... please.

I don't like it here.

Save me.

Please...

"Are you seriously still resisting?" That was Muzan's voice. "Your head is so groggy, yet you refuse to eat humans? Plus, your prey is right in front of you. Honestly, demons like you and Nezuko are what makes me angry." My eyes were blurry. I couldn't hear things right. I heard Bakugou shouting, but in a flash, he wasn't shouting anymore. Muzan was tapping his feet.

My eyes were full of tears.

And right in front of me, I saw an unconscious Uraraka. Muzan wants me to eat her. He wants me to eat humans. He wants me to eat human flesh. He wants me to succumb myself to his blood.

He wants to become the perfect living-being.

He wants me to obey him.

He wants control.

And I hate it. 

_________________________

🦋 CAMPING SECRETS 🦋

- The Pro-Heroes are currently planning to help you escape.

- Mizuki, the new Upper Moon Three, drugged Uraraka in order to kidnap her. She, strangely enough, wasn't ordered to kill Uraraka. 

- Muzan totally does not want you by his side. He just wants you under control. He totally isn't joining the harem.

Totally.

I FINALLY HAVE SECRETTTSSSSSSS