🌸 Mall 🌸

_________________________

CHAPTER 23: MALL

"Can we hear you sing, (Your name)-chan?" Uraraka asked, looking at you with hopeful eyes. Mina and Kaminari also joined in the begging for you to sing. How did this happen? You didn't know yourself. You were just humming to some of your favourite tunes, like (favourite song) or (another favourite song).

"Let's not nag (Your name) now," Momo laughed, "we still need to pack our things for the camping trip." Right. The camping trip, you thought as your mind raced, giving yourself flashbacks from Oyakata-sama, remembering to kill Muzan there.

Which probably means you'd die. You sighed as the girls chatted amongst themselves as the class arrived at the mall. You personally had not been to one at all, you only arrived in the future for what, a month? All this time, you haven't been to a mall. The mall was busy and lively, there wasn't one corner that the mall was dull. Lively and carefree chatter and laughter rang through your ears. You haven't been able to hear something like this outside the Demon Slayer Corps for a long time.

"Ah, everyone already left, huh?" Midoriya chuckled as he went and faced you. "What did you want to get? I'm getting some more weights so I can train more!"

You didn't respond. You didn't feel so happy listening to other people chatter and laugh. It may sound creepy, but it gives you a warm feeling. The demon slayers have managed to give the future a world without demons. You smiled.

"(Your name)-san?" Midoriya tapped on your shoulder. "What are you planning to get?"

"Oh!" You snapped out of your daydream. "Ah, maybe just some clothes for the camping trip! I don't own much... Maybe I could go and buy some training equipment! We can train together someday!" You smiled, causing the greenette to blush. He tried hard to hide it, and being the dense person you are, you wouldn't have noticed it, BUT you noticed it today. Midoriya was as bright as a tomato, even if he tried to hide it, he wouldn't do a great job at it.

The clothes that you own are probably some simple traditional japanese clothes and a spare demon slayer uniform with a haori, other than that, your wardrobe is empty, you didn't have anything type of clothing that matched the modern people these days.

"Anyways, Midoriya-kun, I'll be going now!" You smiled. "I hope you'll find what you need!" You waved goodbye as you ran away from your classmate. You don't plan on getting anything, after all, you're ✨broke✨. Even with those Taisho Period coins; somebody once called the police saying you're trying to scam him because of those coins. The coins have been confiscated.

You walked around the shops, window-shopping. You've wandered to the third floor. From all the way up on the third floor, the first floor seems tiny. Although it seemed tiny, you could perfectly make out the greenette with a hooded black figure. That's someone suspicious, all right. You ran down to the first floor, suddenly realising you could have used the elevator, cursed yourself, and went with Uraraka to confront the hooded figure.

And guess what? It was Shiragaki.

Shiragaki smirked as he spotted you. "I have orders to bring you to the LOV, Muzan is going to be so happy." He spat. It was obvious he hated Muzan so much.

"(Your name)-chan, go run! We'll hold him off! Just go!" Uraraka put her hands on your shoulder violently. "GO!"

"Oh, so they don't know that you're a murderer?" Shiragaki smirked as you turned away. "If they did, why would they be protecting such a murderer?" At that moment, everything seems to slow down. Uraraka and Midoriya looked horrified, horrified at you or at Shiragaki, maybe at both. Your breathing started to be uneven, you started sweating furiously, too. At that moment, you remembered everything so clearly, so clearly that it was happening right there and then.

"(Your name)! You murderer!" Your brother yelled at you as you pulled on your hair as hard as you could, to make sure this wasn't a dream. You didn't know what was happening, you're scared. You wanted your mother back alive again. "What on earth did you do?!"

"Kaigaku-nii... I didn't mean too...!" You wailed as you hugged your mothers dead body. Your power, telekinesis has gone uncontrollable, everything in the living room has been lifted and floating about. Not just floating, some have started sprinting across the room. "What do I do?! What is this...?!"

"You killed mum and dad. You're a murderer!" Kaigaku yelled, pointing at the dead body you're holding. Your mother and father are both cold as ice.

"Kaigaku-nii!" You shouted as you hugged your mother tightly. "Can you please get one of papa's clients? Maybe they can stop me...!"

"ARE YOU AN IDIOT?!" Kaigaku roared. "Dad's clients won't bring dad or mom back to life! Besides, they deserved to die! They don't see value in me as much as you!"

"You're wrong, Kaigaku-nii, you're wrong!" You cried out. Your mother and father were both caring, and cared for both of you equally. You guessed it was because Kaigaku was never satisfied.

"That's it. I'm going away." Kaigaku muttered as he lifted his stuff. Since when did he pack his stuff? He packed his stuff two seconds ago. Do not underestimate the power of Kaigaku.

"Nii-san...! We're only six!" You shouted back, tears in your eyes.

"You can stay here and rot for all I care." Kaigaku muttered, tears pricking in his eyes. The truth is, Kaigaku loved you. He really did, he was just scared of you. Scared that you'd kill him. You have always been able to satisfy his thirst for happiness and skill, he just... hated you the moment you killed your parents, the moment your 'quirk' manifested. Kaigaku has loved mom and dad, too.

All those memories flooding into your head again makes you want to vomit. You've forgotten about Kaigaku for a long time, so why? Why do you have to remember him now? Your head got dizzy, and you fainted, swarmed by darkness.

______________________________

🦋 Modern Secrets! 🦋 

- Dabi has no idea who you were, but when Shiragaki told him about the USJ incident, he went doki doki and he doesn't know why :)

- TOGA REALLY WANTS TO KILL PEOPLE WITH YOU.

- Jirou heard you hum quietly, and she envied your singing skills.

(In reality, I sound like a dying cockroach--)

FOR THOSE WHO CARE ABOUT MY HEALTH:
Thank you for caring! I'm currently on school holidays (teehee, I'm in Australia) so I can write more chapters. 

Even though I'm failing subjects, I'm pretty sure writing this story should be able to boost my English :) (I'm failing grammarrrrrrrrr)

Again, I'll only be updating once a week/month or something. This is my decision, so I won't change it. I wish you'd all respect it!