🌸 No Idea 🌸

____________________________

CHAPTER 30: NO IDEA WHAT TO CALL THIS CHAPTER

Class 1-B stared at how intensive your class was training and sweatdropped a little. Kanao, Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu arrived at the camp not long after you started eating your sweet potato. In fact, Rengoku bothered the Wild Wild Pussy Cats because he was saying 'umai' so much. After spotting your friends, you gleefully ran up to them. (Seeing them somehow made your tiredness go away)

"Welcome!" You gleefully welcomed the troublesome trio and Kanao. "This is where we'll be doing some really intensive training."

"We don't have any quirks, though," Zenitsu deadpanned, "how are we supposed to train?"

"Isn't it obvious?" Inosuke cackled, "we'll be fighting the king of this forest!"

"Wrong!" You folded your arms. "Nope, we aren't. Us pillars will be training you."

"I thought we have pillar training for that?" Kanao and Tanjiro said at the same time. You nodded your head slowly as you took a bite out of your potato. "We've already passed all that. We plan on doing it again." Tanjiro smiled.

"This training will be different," you reassured, "and for a change, I'll be your master! Oyakata-sama scratched me out of pillar training, so I can do it today with all of you. Now, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and unpack your bags and meet me out here in sixty seconds!"

"Eh? Only a minute?" Zenitsu complained.

"Fifty-nine, fifty-eight, fifty--" you started counting. They all started running to their dorms after that. "You have forty seconds left!" You shouted after them.

.

Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke and Kanao walked deep into the forest with you leading them. You were basically ditching training with the rest of Class 1-A, but does it look like you care? Aizawa didn't seem to notice either. You stopped suddenly, then turned around to face your students.

"I think I forgot to bring my blade," you rubbed your head real hard. The young demon slayers before you all sweatdropped. "We don't need one for this training. What we need is your swords. Just make sure after this training your legs won't fall off!" You grinned. Kanao didn't like the look on your face.

"Boo." Muichiro's head popped out of nowhere, and from a tree, too. His hair was dangling down, it's touching your nose. Muichiro was sitting on a tree branch, hanging upside down. Your brain short-circulated.

"Have you come here for training, too?" You asked curiously.

"No. I don't need to know martial arts." Muichiro huffed as he jumped down from the tree branch.

"Y/n knows martial arts?!" Zenitsu and Tanjiro said at the same time. Zenitsu shouted in fear (and slight admiration), Tanjiro shouted in complete admiration. Inosuke decided it'll be a good idea to go off somewhere, trying to find the king of the forest so he could fight it. Kanao didn't look surprised that you knew martial arts.

"I remember my mother, she said I had some really hard fists," you said suddenly, staring at the sky. "It's kind of like Tanjiro's steel forehead!"

"How is this relevant to training...?" Zenitsu asked, a little irked. Kanao simply smiled as Tanjiro (finally) noticed how Inosuke was missing and went to look for him, dragging Zenitsu with him. You blinked twice.

"What happened to training?" You sighed. "We're not doing martial arts!"

"You're training isn't serious," Muichiro said, "your training includes a game of tag." You stayed quiet as you sat next to a tree trunk. Your training does involve a game of tag; Tanjiro, Kanao, Zenitsu and Inosuke are supposed to run away from 'it' (that's you). You tweaked the rules of tag, though. You are supposed to tag Tanjiro, Kanao, Zenitsu and Inosuke in order to win, but the four you're training must tag you in order to win.

It's a game of strategy, plus, it revises on what the pillars have taught them.

"What are you going to do now?" Kanao asked, looking at you. "We can't start training without Tanjiro." Kanao said, "a-and the others of course!" She started to get flustered.

"You have a crush?" You asked, putting a lenny face on. Kanao's brain short-circulated. She was so sure that she liked you, but now Kanao has two crushes. Is that even possible?

"Am I third-wheeling here?" Muichiro asked.

"Don't think you are." You replied.

"Okay."

_________________________________

🦋 Taisho Rumours! 🦋

- Rumours have it that Y/n once knocked a demon unconscious by using her fists!

- It's told that the Hashiras have played the game of 'Tag' along with Y/n when she first became a Hashira!