🌸 Training Camp 🌸

______________________________

CHAPTER 28: TRAINING CAMP

Let's say Aizawa saved your butt from the police from arresting you for the hundredth and second time. You met up with Muichiro before going to UA, just to make sure he didn't forget about the camp.

And he did.

He completely forgot about the camp. You had exactly five minutes until you had to be at UA and board the bus, so you did what you could. You ran around Muichiro's estate, helping the boy to pack his stuff last minute.

"(Your name), you didn't have to!" Muichiro said, carrying five bags that you packed for him.

"Oh yes I did have to!" You argued. "Now we have one minute to run to UA!"

Muichiro laughed. "I don't think I need five bags of food, protective gear and clothes." Muichiro checked the bags.

"Shush, Mui." You said, carrying your bags. "You do need them. NOW LET'S GO!" You ran as fast as you could to the school, boarded the bus before it could leave.

"You should be more punctual, (Your name) and Muichiro!" Iida said, doing his robotic arms. "We were just about to leave without you!"

"But you didn't!" You teased as you sat down on a bus seat. "Also, You still haven't explained why you didn't invite me to the festival with you guys."

Midoriya laughed nervously as the class did the same. "Whatever. I'm not offended, I just wanna know why." You closed your eyes.

"You better speak up," Muichiro threatened. Nobody answered him. "Tch. Cowards."

And Muichiro successfully angered a blonde Pomeranian.

——

The bus trip was rather peaceful from what you've been through. All the trips you've had with Tanjiro and his trio were way more chaotic than this class. Even though Denki and Kirishima are blasting music from their phones, with music suggestions by Jirou.

"Muichiro, I'm sorry," you apologised. "The fight with Shinobu, I didn't mean to make anyone cry."

"Eh? You had a fight with Shinobu?" Muichiro replied. You blinked twice as you chuckled a bit. Of course.

"Anywho, have you seen Shinobu lately?" You asked the boy.

"Yeah, I have." Muichiro responded, resting his head on your shoulder. "She's been helping Tamayo and Yushiro with the drug. I forgot why though."

You hum in response. There goes three hours of preparing your apology speech on the bus. Muichiro was certain you wouldn't be needing it but you were certain you would need it or you'll mess everything up. The bus stopped to a halt, arriving at the so-called 'rest-stop'. You were very certain that this 'rest stop' wasn't for its purpose.

And it wasn't.

The class was introduced to the 'Wild Wild Pussycats', which one of them, you couldn't remember who made a huge landslide. That landslide caused the class to fall into a huge forest with a bunch of obstacles. You huff a little as you pick yourself up at the bottom of the cliff, dusting off imaginary dust from your clothes.

"Stupid cats..." Muichiro muttered as he picked himself up, too. "Now we have to walk all the way there."

Not only do you have to walk all the way to training camp, but also there are huge earth giants walking in front of you. You wouldn't say walking, more like... aggressively picking you up and then throwing you around like you were some beach ball.

What do I do? You gritted your teeth as you got thrown around. I don't have my katana here...! Muichiro also seems to be struggling to defeat them himself. The class was working together here as a team to pass and you were pretty sure they forgot about you.

They didn't. That's a relief!

Todoroki came in like your knight in shining armour. He froze the earth giants, rescuing both you and Muichiro.

"Let's get Yaoyorozu to create your Nichirin Blade or whatever," Todoroki suggested as he helped you down the giant. You were feeling very queasy, like you could vomit any second now.

"Great thinking, Todoroki--!" You squeezed your own hand to somehow remove your queasy feeling.

"(Your name), we don't need nichirin blades right now." Muichiro looked like he made a fantastic discovery. "We can use rocks. Although it's not as efficient, we can still use rocks with our breathing styles."

"Smart!" You pat Muichiro on the hand before grabbing a small rock. "Let's catch up with the class, Mui, Todoroki!" Todoroki nodded. Muichiro was already running ahead, throwing rocks at the giants.

Using rocks was very... challenging. You couldn't really get used to it; you'd think it was a long blade and miss the target completely. That was humiliating. Oh well, you got used to it in the end and made your way to the training camp with your classmates in just two and a half hours.

You got a nice surprise at the training camp.

Everyone was there.

_________________________

🦋 Taisho Secrets! 🦋

- Class 1-A and the Hashiras worked together to organise something; it'll be revealed next week!

- Sorry, no more secrets for today!