A loud bang made the white-haired woman jump, her fingers curling around her journal as the sound of the military poured in.

Hiding herself in the corner, she carefully waited for them to enter, appearing nonchalant as she relaxed against the wall.

The room was quite large, and was mostly empty with the only pieces of furniture being a turned over chair and desk. Dust was everywhere, and she was glad she would be leaving the reality soon (only sticking around to mess with the natives and make a dramatic exit that'll leave them questioning it for years to come).

Finally, the army of two-headed men, women and others stormed in, quickly finding her and aiming - what she assumed to be a gun  or some type of projectile weapon - at her and shouting in their language.

Smiling, the white-haired invader slowly stood from the ground with her hands up with her palms facing them to show that she was unarmed. Although her muscles ached from being on the run for the past two weeks in her efforts to investigate the reality she was in, she took a meaningful step towards the police surrounding her and smirking smugly as they all collectively took a step away from her.

'Wow, you all at a reality have a lot of growing up to do,' she began, speaking in their language (she'd been practicing pronouncing words while they were hunting her down), 'Which is rich coming from my considering I'm still relatively young for my race,' she told them, smiling as they exchanged confused looks at her change in language.

Their enemy's of this world had a small lifespan, only maxing out at 30. They develop fairly quickly, growing faster than them - making them a formidable foe as the army seemed to be never ending.

She let out a loud laugh at their confusion, "I'm 843 years old and still growing!" she grinned, spreading her arms out dramatically at her declaration.

Their expressions turned flat, them yelling at her to cease her lies or else they'd cut out her tongue - a very real punishment for lies in their society.

'Come quietly or we'll kill you, isolated scrum!' one of the officers right head yelled, the left nodding in agreement. The woman's face scrunched up, recognising the slur they had just called her. Due to her mind scanning ability, she was able to gather histories, languages and events that specifically pertain to the reality she was in. Their enemies only had one head, so they were always called "the isolated". 

Of course, her knowledge is limited to what the person who she scans knows so that means she often has to scan multiple people, usually aiming for scholars and people who are generally educated as opposed to... well, an idiot.

Scoffing, she crossed her arms in distaste, 'Alright, fuck you all. This reality sucks.' she told them in plain English (her favourite language that she picked up from reality-1312), uncrossing her arms to stick her middle fingers up at them before disappearing into what appeared to be a wormhole - which instantly closed upon her entry.

The woman smiled brightly as she appeared in a different reality, it quickly dropping as she realised she was already in a prison cell.

'Hann's eigi minn faðir!' an enraged voice thundered from behind her, causing her to flinch and turn around slowly.

Behind the words of grief and anger appeared a tall, handsome man with long, beautiful (if not a little greasy) black hair. He was wearing a strange medieval garb, the colour blue dominating the outfit but sporting yellow highlights - the colours complimenting him well. Next to him, an astonishingly beautiful red-headed woman, wearing an elegant gown and her hair clipped back with a lovely clip.

At first glance, the woman automatically assumed that they were more primitive than other realities, not technologically advance at all - but she saw a brown forcefield containing them she found this wasn't the case.

'hvernig gerði þú fá inn hí? hverr eru þú?' a woman's voice asked, authority dripping form her voice as her once glassy eyes steeled as she straightened her posture. The taller man stepped in front of her protectively, eyes flaming with contained rage as he glared ferociously at the stranger.

Feeling absolutely gobsmacked, she held up a single finger as she did a quick mind-scan, only picking up the language. A confused and violated look flashed across their faces as they quickly blocked off their minds from the girl.

'You wouldn't happen to have anything to eat, would you?' she asked in their language, smiling warmly, not seeming to cringe at her poor pronunciation as she absolutely gutted the language. 

They seemed surprised by her uncaring behaviour and her horridly pronounced Norse, quickly calling for the guards (the woman disappearing from of their eyes before the guards had arrived) who, from the white-haired woman's perspective, seemed apprehensive about entering as their eyes nervously shifted from her to the other prisoner.

The man rolled his eyes in irritation as bulky blonde man raced into the room, the forcefield dropping as men filed in and grabbed the woman roughly and slamming her to the ground, not caring that she wasn't resisting at all, dragging her out of the room and gripping her biceps so tightly she new they would be badly bruised.

'Ouch, ouch! Okay I get it! I'm coming!' the woman cried out, feeling the pain from their iron grip on her arms, trying to find her footing as they dragged her out. 

-0-

AUTHOR'S NOTE; 

Editing this was a pain in the ass, I wish I just rewrote it completely (and removed 'frack' bc you guys are little shits ;) )

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think :)