Blade laughed in happiness, flying directly in his brothers' arms. "I did it!" The three smiled in response. "Congratulation Blade." Drako gently petted his head with a smile. "Can I train a little please?"

They all looked at each others for a second before shrugging. "Yes. I don't think that we risk much here anyway. Perhaps we can also go back to Dusttale later, if Demise wants to train too." Blade nodded and went back above the water to play with it, creating numerous forms in the water; some being simple spheres, some being squares and some looking like animals –those were the less well made, unsurprisingly, but it was still easy to guess what animal Blade was making–. It was really pretty. Blade soon noticed that he could freeze the water or make it boil, and was having a lot of fun with this ability. He then went back on Torment's shoulder. "I'm done, it was fun!"

"It was beautiful Blade!" The white dragon smile brightly at the black one, his tail wagging gently behind his back, like a happy puppy. It made Torment and Drako smile fondly at the sight.

Sadly, they didn't notice the approaching boat behind them until it was too late. "Hey you! What are you doing here, d'you need some help?"

The four of them jumped and turned around, discovering a skeleton whose face was way too familiar for comfort. It was the Sans of this universe; who opted for the nickname Ocean in their old Multiverse. He was wearing a blue captain hat, with golden decorations. His right eyesocket was covered by an eyepatch. He wore a light salmon colored shirt with a black jacket, on top of which was a blue coat which almost reached his feet behind his back but only reached his knees at the front. The back of the coat had golden embroideries. He wore greenish dark blue boots with golden details. They knew that the back of his skull was slightly broken, and that instead of legs, Ocean walked on blades.

The boat was simple; nothing too extravagant. It was proudly showing a black flag with a cross formed by two bones. The wood of the boat was painted in red fading to purple at the back, some blue and white bones decorating it. The four of them could hear distant humming coming from inside of it, accompanied by soft 'Nyeh's. No doubt, Papyrus was also there, which wasn't a surprise as the brothers were often navigating the sea together.

Torment and Drako looked at each others with worry. Torment's tentacles started to move a little faster and seemed ready to strike any possible threat while Drako's right hand went to his cheek, ready to use his strings. With one look and a discreet nod, they decided to act normal. It was too late to run away so they might as well show that they weren't a threat... For now. "No, we were just passing by... May we know your name?"

The Sans tilted his hat a little, observing the two skeletons with a calculating gaze that they didn't like at all, before smirking slightly. "My name's Sans, but I guess y'already knew that, heh?" Torment didn't answer, his tentacles twitching slightly. "Not gonna talk? Heh, alright then. The name's Ocean, who are y'all?"

Torment frowned a little, feeling how suspicious Ocean actually was of them. He moved closer to Drako, never leaving Ocean from his sight. "My name is Torment." He pointed at Drako. "This is my brother, Drako." And then at the two fluffy balls. "And their names are Blade and Demise." He couldn't call them his brothers, no matter how much he wanted to, because it would only make Ocean more curious of them, and he didn't want to tell him their story. Not yet. He didn't trust him enough for that.

Ocean hummed, analyzing them without even trying to be discreet. "Truly? You reminded me of... Someone else... Heh, whateva', what are you lot doin' here, on this small island?" They frowned, knowing fully well that he was talking about this Multiverse's Nightmare and Error. "JuST HaNgInG ArOuND, wHy? Is ThAT a PrObLEM?"

"Nah, not at all, it's just... Unusual to see people on such small islands... Other Multiverse travelers usually come on bigger ones, or directly on boat." They heard the Sans of the AU mutter a little 'even if we told 'em not to...' but chose not to comment on it. Torment hummed in response. "Otherwise, which AU are y'all from? I never saw you before, and as I said, you remind me of two other Sanses, which is... Surprising."

Drako and Torment both frowned, while Demise and Blade snuggled closer to their necks, eyeing Ocean with distrust. "WhY sHOuLd wE tELl yOu?" Ocean raised his hands in the Multiversal sign of 'I mean no harm' with a chuckle. "Heh, no need to be so defensive kid, I was just askin'."

Torment's tentacles twitched in annoyance at being called a kid. He sighed and, after seeing Drako nod, decide to tell half of the truth, so Ocean wouldn't get too suspicious of them or try to link them at their counterparts. "We come from a young AU, that still had no Multiversal visitors. You're actually the first 'Sans' we met outside of it. I... Don't want to tell you our AU's name, as you could be dangerous and I don't want my family in danger. I hope that you understand..."

Ocean nodded with a smile. "Yeah, that's understandable; there are some dangerous people in this Multiverse... Do y'all wanna come on the boat for a ride through my AU?"

The little family was a lot of things; dysfunctional, weird and sometimes reckless being some of those things, to name a few. But they were absolutely not stupid –well they weren't most of the time–. Ocean was trying to gain their trust and possibly gain more information about them. They were not naïve. "ThAnkS BuT nO, We NeED To Go BAcK HoME OtErWiSE oUR dAD wIlL Be WOrRiED."

Ocean hummed in response. "Well then, see y'all later I guess!" They all nodded, Drako opening a portal back to the Anti-Void quickly. He didn't want Ocean to see anything from their universe. They all went inside and Drako closed it before Ocean could see what was on the other side of the portal. "Welp... I guess that we are now introduced to the Multiverse..."

Psyche snickered inside of Drako's SOUL. "He totally thinks that you both are Nightmare and Error's children!" Drako cringed at the mental image of him being in a relationship with his brother. Well, it technically wasn't 'him', just another version, and they maybe didn't consider each others as brothers... But that didn't stop Drako from finding the thought weird and mentally curse at Psyche for saying that, who only laughed in response.

Torment sighed. "It seems so... Do you still want to train in Dusttale or would you rather go back home?" Demise shrugged. "If you don't mind, I would like to train a little."

"It SHoUlD Be ALrIghT, EvEN If OcEAN tAlKs AbOUt Us, ThEY WOn'T SeARcH DuSTtALE... WeLl, I dON'T ThInK ThAT ThEY WiLL." That being said, he opened a portal toward Dusttale's Hotland and let Demise have fun with his new ability.

During this time, Ocean was staring at the spot where the teenagers and their dragons previously were, brows frowned. He sighed and took his phone of his pocket, quickly calling someone. "Hey, I have a question."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me while writing a different story: Fate will be evil. No, nice. Evil. Nice. *realize that I ended up making them both evil and nice, somehow* Welp fuck, this is weird. :0

Anyway, the Multiversal troubles are finally starting and Cross and Reaper are now called Blade and Demise. Great.

I'm seriously questioning which story I'll write after the one that I'm currently writing, even though I'm far from being done with it. I have four (make it five, I just had a new idea-) that I really want to make at the moment-

Speaking about them, I'm currently hesitating between creating a ship that I never saw before with Error or making the character Error's child/brother... Which is extremely different, but I'm a bit scared to try this ship honestly-

I started to panic because I thought that I forgot to post a chapter last Friday-

Anyway, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter! ^^

Lunar's out!~