They all nodded, waiting on the cliff while Blade went flying away for a few seconds. He let out a cry of surprise as one stronger gust of wind send him flying away. He fought against the wind, but it was too strong for his little body. Torment and Drako cursed; they hadn't thought that it would happen. Drako summoned his wings and quickly flew toward Blade, letting out a sigh of relief when he managed to catch him.

Sadly, he also caught the attention of the few Monsters flying around. They went toward him, surrounding him and starting to talk all at the same time. "Woah that was cool dude!" Said one. "You're really fast!" Said another. "I love your wings!" And another... "I never saw wings like yours, where are you from?" Another... "What is this little creature?" Drako barely heard this one, but he did and tightened his grip on Blade. Just in case they wanted to try to take his brother away. Demise also snuggled closer to his neck, hissing softly at anyone trying to pet him. "Are you related to Sans?" This one made him freeze and shake his head rapidly.

Torment could only curse from the cliff that he was on. He couldn't do anything besides watch. He did have a shapeshifting ability –one of the perks of turning into a goopy octopus–, but even that wouldn't help; the attention would be on him if they saw him, and seeing him would probably just make them ask more questions. He was stuck, not wanting to cause them unnecessary attention. He could only wait for Drako to either get rid of them or somehow manage to escape. "Damn it..."

His tentacles started to sway anxiously behind his back. At this rate, the Sans or the Papyrus of the AU would come and see them! This was not good at all... They didn't know what to expect of the skeleton brothers nor how they would react at the sight of them...

Drako smiled anxiously at all of them, who started to talk about his scars –not caring about how insensitive they sounded by talking about it so freely, despite Drako not really caring about the subject – and his resemblance with their Sans, while he was just denying ever meeting such a skeleton. "I-I... PlEaSE L-lEaVe Me ALoNE... I DOn'T LiKE To BE sUrRouNdED..." It wasn't really a lie; the last time that he was surrounded, he was ambushed by all his Multiverse. It was therefore normal for it to bring back bad memories. But he could deal with it, honestly, it was just a pretext for them to leave him alone.

It seemed to work; most of the Monsters nodded and flew away to go back to their own occupations. Only one stayed, wanting absolutely to pet the dragons. "PlEaSE, sTop, ThEY DOn't LiKE To BE tOucHEd By STraNgERs..." The Monster huffed in annoyance. "I don't care! Let me pet them right now!" Drako frowned at the tone used by this Monster while Blade and Demise both started to hiss at them, baring their teeth in a threatening manner. Drako let his destructive aura out for a second and the result was immediate; the Monster flew away in fear.

Drako quickly went toward Torment. "We'RE gOInG, QuIcK." Torment only nodded, entering the portal toward Oceantale that he had prepared in advance. Thankfully, the portal leaded to one of the smaller islands of the AU. There was no habitant or habitation, and they could traverse it in just a few steps. Once everyone was in Oceantale, he quickly closed the portal while Drako unsummoned his wings. He had taken a picture of the Monster and was planning on giving them a few nightmares for harassing his brothers like this. Hey, he was maybe not the King of Negativity and Nightmares of this Multiverse, but he was still one, and nobody mess with a King of Negativity's family!

Blade went to fly above the water for a few seconds before a sudden calmness enveloped his SOUL, warming it gently. He froze on the spot, breathing deeply and starting to focus on his SOUL, like Drako told Demise to do sooner. He felt energy course his body like strong waves of water, making him hum softly. Then, the water around him suddenly moved; forming a dome of water around him, which exploded after a few seconds.