"I thought I was fighting it all alone, but I failed to realize that the others were also fighting with me, fighting for me." Ending my words I wiped the stray tear which escaped my eyes.

"Hanbin, next time I'll make sure to break your bones if you run away like that again." Jinyoung spoke, threatening me with his finger pointing at me like a gun.

"Sure, sure." I cracked a smile, turning the steering wheel, mixing in the flood of cars.

-

"Bye bud, be on time tomorrow." I bid goodbye to my handsome boyfriend.

"You too, and there's something for you in the backseat." He said before rushing out of the car, standing outside, a consistent smile decorating his attractive face.

Perplexed I raised an eyebrow, before looking at the backseat. In the corner a small box was placed, I grabbed the delicate bag and placed onto my lap before digging in.

My eyes sparked with awe and heart stirred with a pang of marvel. Placing the shining pendant in my palm, I admired the silver initials engraved over it.

'Until forever lasts.'

This wasn't actually what stole my heart but the hand-written letter was what took my heart away.

Unbuckling my seatbelt I got off the car, walking towards him, the locket clasped tightly in my hand.

"Thank you." I mumbled looking at him, smiling ear to ear. Yet the glimmering tears made my vision blurry, not letting them escape I wiped them with my sleeve.

"Just stay happy always and forget the past." He ruffled my hair.

--

Jinyoung's POV:

"Whose idea was to gather and prepare for the wedding?" I complained finding the comb to brush my disheveled hair.

Last night when we all gathered to decide tomorrows arrangements, someone gave the idea to gather at Jaebeom's place and get ready there, so that nobody was late, but right now I felt like going crazy while getting ready at the Im's place. My OCD was driving crazy as the piles of clothes and heaps of Hyunjin's accessories were driving me nuts.

I and Hyunjin were getting ready in his room, whereas the girls at Hanbin's room. We seemed more like the brides and grooms where as Jaebeom was still in his T- shirt and sweatpants.

Finally finding the hair brush from under a jacket, I applied a bit of the hair gel and did my hair, showing my full forehead, ready to attack all the women at the event.

"Ahh!" I yelped and jumped back as I suddenly saw Hyunjin standing behind me like a ghost.

"Do I look that bad?" Hyunjin said agitated, and ruffled his gelled hair.

"No no! Just the ear rings are a bit too much." I said walking towards him, jingling his silvery ear rings.

"I think so too." He said and took them off, and pulled out a more delicate one.

"Hyunjin people will misjudge as the bride." I shook my head as he deadpanned over my joke.

Handing him the simplest ones I asked him to wear them and then come out with me.

--

Hanbin's POV:

The creamy sweet scent of maroon roses lingered in the spacious wedding hall. The white tables laced with maroon silk, the pallid walls adorned by scarlet flowers added to the delicacy of the whole room. The vermilion carpet stretched across the hall, spreading a sparkling color in the pale area. Overall, it was a heartwarming sight to watch.