: Chapter - 5 : Blue eyed stranger :

Start from the beginning

  I can feel his masculine breathe near my neck. He was so close to me that I can smell his cologne. It was a mixture of oud and smoke. I inhaled it slowly and silenty sighed. He softly touched his lips on my neck; I closed my eyes. His hand went down my whirt shirt and I moaned when he cupped my breast. Then his other hand went down my black pencil skirt and firmly took a hold of my dripping pussy through my panties.

  "Oh God," I loudly breathed out.

  "Would you like me to fück you right now?" He asked in low tone while kissing my neck. It sounded more like a demand than a question.

  "Yes; please.." I said. My breath hitched in my throat.

  It has been only a week, I was craving him so badly. Never have I ever wanted a man so d*mn bad right now. I was so fücking turned on that I wanted his hands roaming all over my body and let him do whatever he wants to do.

  He let go of me and went to his desk calling his secretary to take an early lunch. He then went over to his door; locked it and took of his suit and tie.

  "Loose your bun. I like it open. But don't take off your glasses..." He quit for a second and said again, "Because your glasses look very hot on you." And he winked at me. I felt my cheek reddened hearing that.

  I stared at him as I untied my bun shaking my hair free. Damn God, he is the real definition of perfection. God surely blessed him. I bited my lip lustfully and could feel my pool of wetness between my legs. I was right about him, he had muscles, perfect abs and a six pack. And a big Italian Tattoo on his broad chest.

  Damn; I need holy water very bad!!!

  I took of my shirt and skirt and was standing only in my lingerie and heels. He pounced upon me like a hunter got his prey. He cupped my ass roughly and lifted me up on his office desk.

  "Bend over the desk," He ordered me in a husky voice as I obeyed him.

  When his hand gripped the hem of my panties, I wanted to explode from the sensations. Desire was clouding my brain with every movement he was making. I wasn't sure what was so intoxicating about this man, but I knew that I couldn't get enough.

  Slowly he slid them down my legs. My breathing was too heavy to even allow any thoughts. He then raised his hand higher, lightly pushed my legs apart; forcing me to spread them wider.

  I obeyed.

  "Do you even know how much I was craving for you to get inside you?... Well, now I'll call it destiny that we meet again." He lowly spoke.

  The way my heartbeat seemed to exhilarate hearing it didn't go unnoticed by me. My eyes searched his, I couldn't see anything but emptiness and lust.

  He licked my pussy from slit to clit, periodically sucking on my clit. Small electric pulses reverberate through my body. I wiggle against his tongue moaning. Normally I would close my eyes, but I forced myself to keep open so I wouldn't have to break eye-contact. It made things more intimate. A moan came to my lips as I tried to supress it.

  "Don't worry; You can scream as much as you want. These walls are soundproof." He said between my pussy lips.

  He then shoved his long index finger into my hole and it really had me screaming out. Finally, I closed my eyes because I couldn't take it anymore. He was diving into me kissing, sucking, slurping everything my body had to offer. He rubbed his tongue against my inner walls as my head tossed back in excitement.

  "Hai un sapore divino, Ciliegia", I felt his lips murmured something between my legs, but didn't understand. ("You taste like divine, Ciliegia.")

  "Wait-t; Mr. Valenté. Oh fuck!" I gasped as my hand found his soft hair. My legs around his neck making sure I kept it in place. With both his finger and tongue, it didn't took long for me to cum. He didn't pull away, he just gave me one last lick before pulling away.

  "Luca; I want you to call me by my name. Luca," he spoke.

  "Please...Luca!!" I moaned clutching his hair in almost painful grip.

  "Please what, Ciliegia??" He said against my core and another moan resonated in my throat.

  "Please take me..." I whispered lowly and that was for him to do it. Pulling down his pants he ripped and opened a condom and placed it on his cock. Then he entered me with a single thrust and my back arched for his swiftness. He paused for a moment to make me adjust in his size. He then pulled back a little and thrusted again holding my hands above my head keeping me in place on his desk.

  "Oh Luca..." I moaned out. He increased his pace, thrusting into me even harder.

  He lowered himself and moulded our lips together pinching my sensitive nipples. We both were approaching our climax. With one last thrust, he hit my G-spot and I clenched around him hard, drifting into the state of pure euphoria. And a few thrust later he followed with a gutteral moan sending his hot seed inside me. We both were sweating and panting hard. He then pulled out and threw the used condom towards the dustbin in a corner.

  He let go of me and started putting on his suite and tie. And I also started to find my skirt.

  "Well....That was fucking amazing." He said. "I'm looking forward to do it again." I just giggled softly.

  Suddenly his phone rang cutting his conversation. He went over to take it, but his jaw and his fist hardened for a bit.

  "Lacey, please excuse me." He politely said and I nodded as he went behind his office. I could hear a little bit shouting on his phone. But I didn't understand what he was talking out. It's good not to invade in anyone's privacy.

  Few minutes later he came back while I already put on my clothes.

  "Sorry Lacey to cut off our time but I need to go somewhere to take care of something. Hope you don't mind."

  "It's ok.. atleast I got what I wanted." I smirked winking at him.

  "Give me your phone.." telling that he took my phone tapping something and then gave back to me.

  "You can call me anytime you want." Telling that he winked back at me turning around and headed towards the door.

***********

  ❥︎︎Hi, my lovelies.... If you enjoyed this chapter; please make me smile tapping on the star button below the page... It'll really inspire me to write more some sexy and erotic things...😉...Haha!!

︎❤︎Vote❤︎Comment❤︎Share

See you later...😎 Thank you for reading ..

xo, Aida❤️❤️

Hit 🥰 me up on Insta- missbloomingbud