Chapter Thirty - Apologize

Start from the beginning

One week later...
(Harry's POV)

It's been a week since I left Anna in the basement, I haven't heard her scream once, I haven't even heard a whimper of pain. Maybe they worked it out and he apologized... At least that's what I'm hoping for, that's what I keep telling myself happened. I mean I didn't even hear a muffled cry, not anything! "Harry want me to go get her?" Louis asks but I decline "no I'll do it, I was going to do it today anyway" I get up off of the sofa and start my slow walk to the basement door. It's not that I don't want to get her it's that I'm afraid of the condition she's going to be in. A couple of broken bones are fine I just hope she's still breathing. Unlocking the basement door and opening it, I start to go down the steps "Liam, times up it's been a week. Stop whatever your doing-" Pulling up his pants that's what he's doing, I look over at Anna and I can't believe what I'm seeing "Get out" Liam doesn't argue with me and goes upstairs. Once I hear the door shut I rush over to her. She's lying on the concrete floor gasping for air, not making a single noise. What did he do to her "Anna it's ok, calm down" when I turn on the lights and get closer I start to see all the damage. It makes my stomach flip. Her face is one big bruise, crushed in where her jaw is suppose to be. Blood is seeping out of her mouth, her neck has chain and hand marks on it. No wonder I didn't hear any screaming. I don't know the condition of her body, but I do know it's nowhere near ok. I bend down and sit in front of her now unconscious body "LOUIS!!" He comes running down the stairs not even a second later. But stops when he sees her, I look at him and say "I need you to call Dylan, tell him to come over immediately and bring Perrie" he doesn't say anything in response, instead he gets on the phone.

Dylan arrives an hour later with Perrie, she has a bag of medical equipment in her hands and a look of disgust on her face. I show them both the way to the basement and Louis comes down with us. Perrie stops in her tracks when she sees Anna and Dylan pushes her a little to continue walking. When she reaches Anna she checks for a pulse and asks "w-what happened?" She looks up at me for an answer, with tears in her eyes "That doesn't matter just fix her" I hiss. She nods and says "I-I need help, I can't-t do this on my own" Louis step up "I'll help Perr" she smiles weakly and continues examining Anna. Dylan nudges me and motions towards the stairs. Once we reach the top he asks "I thought you weren't going to hurt her like this anymore" "I didn't, it wasn't me it was Liam" he raises and eyebrows and let's out a sigh "her brother? The same Liam that almost had a damn panic attack at the hospital. That Liam?" I nod "yeah he just- I don't fucking know!" "So what did you do to him?" He asks confused "nothing, I did absolutely nothing to him. In fact this is the second time he's done something to her since she's been back" he stands back and furrows his eyebrows, so I decide to tell him what happened "he r.aped her the first day, then I locked him in the basement. Turns out I needed him to help me with a job so I thought I'd give her to him for a week to get her out of his system, so I wouldn't have to fucking tip toe around them" Dylan's eyes go wide and he shakes his head and whispers "you actually gave her to her maniac brother for a week, are you insane? What did you think was going to happen, they would hug and make up, everything would be fine and dandy again... What kind of parallel universe are you living in Styles!" He let's out a huff and stalks back down to the basement. I know what he said was meant to bring me out of this haze I'm in, but all it did was piss me off. Who the hell does he think he is talking to me like that! Not to mention he's being a fucking hypocrite, he torture Anna for a month before we found her.

Everyone sits in uncomfortable silence as Perrie and Louis try to help Anna. It turns out she was a lot worse than we initially thought. After about two hours Perrie stands up and walks over to me "I've done all I can do, without bringing her to the hospital" she says slowly and looks at Dylan for a brief moment "Her injuries are bad Harry, I can only imagine what the internal damage is" I stand up and she backs away "she's not going anywhere, last time you all took her to the hospital she got away and I ended up in a mental facility!" I go to smack Perrie but my hand is grabbed, I look over to see who did it and it's Dylan. I rip my hand out of his and get in his face, I'm so sick of his shit "Dont" he says warning me "I came here to help you, I brought Perrie because she is a doctor and Anna needed her. Don't start something you will regret Styles" after those words my rage bubbles out and I punch him in the face. When he regains his composure his mouth is bloody and he's smirking "well" he clears his throat and wipes the blood off his face "enjoy the time you have with her Styles, because all deals are off" he gently grabs Perrie and they leave. I think I'm still in a state of shock that he actually talked back, he stood up in my house, my territory, and talked back. How dare he act like that towards me! He's right though, all deals are off and I'm coming for him.

(Anna's POV)

A pain in my head wakes me up, my eyes slowly open as much as they can and when they do I shut them again. Liam and Harry are in the room arguing. Probably about me. I try to block out their voices from my ears, if it is about me I really don't want to know what it's about. It would be nice if Harry was taking up for me for once, yelling at Liam because of what he did to me. Yes maybe that's what's going on. I clear my head of my thoughts and start to listen to their argument.
"Harry you can't do this!" Liam screams "And why not? She's my fiancé!" Well I was right it's about me. I let out a shiver I am not his fiancé. "She's my sister, we are not giving her to Dylan and his gang, just because you fuck up things with him!" Wait what? Hold on give me to Dylan? Harry wouldn't do that. He laughs "your sister? Didn't look like you were all brother and sister in that basement for a week. Even I haven't touched her that much" Harry seethes at Liam. I internally laugh at Harry's comment, the irony of it. He wasn't lying he hasn't touched me that much, not in that way. Maybe three times he's forced me but any other time it wasn't forced. I loved Harry I gave him everything and all he's done is destroy me. Over and over again. A door is slammed shut and I feel myself relax a little, that is until a feel a dip in the bed and a hand moving the stray hair out of my face. A hand that has done this act so many times I think it's just became a habit. Harry's lips touch my forehead and he whispers "I'm so sorry baby" I feel my face get wet, but it's not my tears, it's Harry's. "I've messed up, bad. I know you would have eventually forgiven me about Liam, but this... I'll loose you forever" he sniffles and I hear the door open "times up Styles hand her over or I'll take her" I open my eyes the best I can and see Harry shaking and cry with anger and sadness. A mix of emotions that has always controlled him. "give me a minute!" He screams and Dylan laughs "minutes up" I feel the grip Harry has on my wrist tighten and I wince in pain, causing him to snap out of his current state and look at me "Anna? Oh god-" "I'm getting really impatient Styles" he can't give me to Dylan, he can't. He's not going to he has a plan to stop this. Harry rubs my arms before he starts to get off of the bed. I grab his shirt and try to hold on to him "I'm sorry Anna" he whispers his last apology to me and the next thing I remember is a damp cloth being held over my mouth and nose.

A/N

Thank you all soooo much for making Unexpected reach over 1K views! And to those of you who vote and comment I really appreciate it, it makes me so happy :)

Please read
Taken by Mixer_directioner100
Intoxicating by ZaynsGirl71
Breathe by RooneyTune
They are all really great stories! Comment and Vote for them and keep Unexpected :)

LadyBugg7137 <3