Eighteen

"Okay! First doctors appointment! Let's go!" Daniel yells from the kitchen as I pee one last time.

I rush out of the bathroom, seeing Tyler and Tuskin laying on the couch with Theo.

"Will you be okay alone with him?" I ask Tyler, brushing Theo's hair around.

"He'll be fine, come on baby, I wanna see our baby!" Daniel grabs my hand, pulling me out the door to his Tesla.

We drive our way to the doctors, talking. He rests his hand on my thigh, being his always positive self.

"I'm sorry, this is my first early pregnancy ultrasound, I'm so excited!" He squeezes my hand, with a wide smile spread across his face

We make it to the doctors and I sign myself in. We sit in the waiting room until my name gets called.

Daniel holds my hand tightly as we walk to the back room where a doctor is waiting patiently for us.

"Just an ultrasound to check up on the baby, right?" The doctor asks as I sit down on the bed and Daniel sits in a chair beside me

"Yes sir" I nod my head

I lay down on the bed and lift the bottom of my sweater so it shows my stomach. The doctor puts on the blue goo and waves the wand around my stomach to find the baby.

"Alright, and right here is your baby" The doctor smiles pointing at the screen.

Daniel stands up, walking over to my side with tears in his eyes. He grabs onto my hand, bringing it up to his face to kiss it.

"And that right there, is your second baby" The doctor looks back and smiles at Daniel and I while I give a confused look.

"Second? As in two? As in twins?" The doctor removes the wand and hands me a tissue to clean my stomach

"Yes ma'am, you've got yourself a set of twins, they both look healthy and happy" I look over at Daniel and he's got tears running down his face, causing me to feel my eyes get watery.

"We're having twins, baby" Daniel leans down, placing a kiss on my lips

"So you're three months along, you can find out the genders about two months from now. Here, I printed some photos for you" The doctor hands us each a photo before he leaves the room. Daniel pulls me up from the bed and kisses me softly.

We head out of the doctors office and back into Daniels car. We head to grab lunch.

"I can't believe it" Daniel smiles brightly as he grabs my hand

"Twins! This is going to be crazy" I shake my head laughing. 3 kids under two years old.

We're screwed.

The drive back to the house after we get food, is full of laughter as we prepare ourselves for two more babies.

"So you know, we're going to have to move into our own house" Daniel chuckles as we get out of his car

"Obviously, Theo will need his own room, then twins could share until they're older and obviously well have our own room" I giggle, carrying the drinks to the door

"And I need a studio" Daniel winks as we walk in

"Guys! Look!" Tyler yells from the kitchen

We both run in, seeing Theo on the ground, crawling around the kitchen

"Oh my god!" I shout running over to Theo. Daniel pulls out his phone to record the moment

"Come here baby" I crouch down a few feet away from him and he crawls over with a big smile on his face.