Two

"Dani? Hello?" I wake up to Tyler shaking me, I open my eyes slowly, and see Tyler and his girlfriend, Addison.

"What time is it?"

"It's 3 in the morning? Why were you asleep on the floor?" He asks, grabbing Addisons hand.

"Is Y/n's car in the drive way?" I ask, quickly getting up, looking out the window

"No, what happened? You look like you've been crying for hours dude" He sounds desperate

"She's gone.."

"What? Who's gone?"

"Y/n's gone. She left with Theo and a suitcase" I brush myself off and start walking towards the stairs.

How stupid am I?
Of course she's not coming back.

"Daniel, what happened with Y/n?"

"We'll talk about it tomorrow" I sigh

"Daniel, there's glass all over the floor!" I ignore him, I keep walking to my room. Y/n and I's room, it feels so empty without her.

I go to my closet and change into some baggy sweatpants, leaving me without a shirt on. I grab one of Y/n's shirts and get into bed. I hold onto the shirt tightly and take in its scent.

I already miss her.

I fucked this up, horribly.

~

It's been three days since she left. She won't answer my phone calls, or even read my texts. The boys say they haven't heard from her either. Jack even said Sam hasn't heard from her. I can't help but think at least one of them is lying to me.

We're the only people she knows in LA, and I know she'd never get a hotel with Theo, she doesn't trust them.

Christian and Tyler keep trying to get me out of my room, or even try to bring up what happened the night she left, but I haven't talked to them about it. I can't, I'm too ashamed of myself for what I did to drive her away.

I love her, I'll always love her. I wear her ring on a chain that's always around my neck. I need her back.

The boys finished writing the lyrics to the song without me. The only time I've left my room was to record vocals for my parts. I felt bad for making them do all the work for the song, but I can't be in the studio, that's where this mess all started.

I jolt up in my bed when I hear my bedroom door open. In walks Christian

"Go away Chris, I'm not in the mood"

"I'm just here to grab some things" He walks over to my closet and pulls out a suitcase and starts throwing clothes in it

"What are you doing?" I look over and see him throwing Y/n's clothes in the suitcase. I get up and walk over to stop him

"Hey! Leave that stuff alone! It's Y/ns!"

"I know, Sam's coming to get it" He continues throwing in all her clothes

"What?.. Sam knows where she is?"

"I guess so. Just let her be for now, she'll come back if she wants to"

I sit back on my bed as Christian puts the rest of her clothes in the suitcase. I hide the shirt of hers I've been sleeping with under my pillow, so Chris doesn't take it.

"Is this everything?" He asks pointing to all her clothes in the bag. I nod my head and he zips it up. He grabs the bag and starts heading towards my door.

"Hey Chris?"

"What's up Daniel?"

"When's Sam coming, to get the bag?"

"In an hour or so, why?"

"No reason" As soon as Christian leaves my room and closes the door, I quickly jump up and grab a change of clothes. I run to the bathroom and get in the shower. It's nice to feel the hot water covering my body for the first time in days.

I get out of the shower and put on some black skinny jeans and a plain white shirt. I want Sam to see me looking somewhat okay, so then maybe she'll tell Y/n to talk to me.

I walk downstairs and see Y/n's bag by the door and Christian and Tyler sitting at the table eating lunch.

"Hey" I say walking past them to the fridge to find my first decent meal in the last few days. I grab out some things to make a sandwich and I notice my brothers sitting there, staring at me.

"What?" I shake my head

"It's nice of you to finally join us" Tyler takes a sip of his coffee

"Yeah, what's going on?" Christian adds

"I'm making lunch"

"What's finally got you out of bed?"

"You're not just down here to talk to Sam, are you?" Christian rolls his eyes

"What? Pffftt no"

"Daniel"

"I just want to know they're safe, I want to know she's okay. I want her to know I still love her and that I'm sorry"

"I don't think you should be down here when
Sam-" Christian gets interrupted by a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" I yell

"No" Tyler says walking over to me while putting a hand on my chest, stopping me from going closer to the door.

"I'll get it, you two stay here" I push Tyler's arms off me, and I walk to watch Christian open the door. In walks Sam.. with Jack

"Thank you for grabbing her stuff Christian. She's been wearing my clothes and you know how much of a size difference we are" Sam laughs

I can feel myself starting to get angry. Of course both Sam and Jack know where she is. I can't believe he lied to me.

"Yeah, no problem. How is she holding up?" I push past Tyler and storm over to the three of them

"You've known where she was? This whole time?! And you never thought about telling me?!" I yell, getting in Jack's face. Jack takes a step back with fear in his eyes.

Christian comes and stands in between us while Tyler grabs my shoulders from behind, walking me back to the kitchen. I lean onto the counter with my head in my hands. I slowly feel tears steaming down my face.

I'm never going to get her back if I keep acting like this.

Tyler walks back over to the door and I hear them talking with Sam. I keep my head in my hands until I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I look up and see Jack.

"I know where she is, and I'm sorry I lied but she told me not to tell you" I just nod.

"She misses you but she's scared."

"How's Theo?" I ask not lifting my head up

"He's good, he's happy"

"Jack! Let's go!" Sam yells from the doorway

"Jack, can you tell her that I love her, and that I miss her? That I'll wait for her, no matter what"

Jack nods while holding his hand out for our band handshake. I do our handshake, before he walks back over to Sam, grabbing Y/n's bag and heading out the door.