All Dressed in White

Start from the beginning

"You look beautiful, Jennifer"

"As you do, Y/N... All dressed in white"

We started to lean in for a kiss but Spence quickly stopped us, "Guys! I'm not there yet!" We giggled to each other and I reached out to hold her hands in my own. Michael was standing at my feet and Henry was standing at JJ's.

Spencer started us off: "Dearly beloved and honored guests, we are gathered together here to join Jennifer and Y/N in the union of marriage. This contract is not to be entered into lightly, but thoughtfully and seriously, and with a deep realization of its obligations and responsibilities. The brides have each prepared vows that they will recite now," he turned to me, "Y/N, do you take Jennifer to be your wife? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect her, forsaking all others, and holding only unto her forevermore?"

"I do." Another tear slid down my cheek and JJ smiled.

Spence turned to her, "And Jennifer, do you take Y/N to be your wife? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish, and protect her, forsaking all others, and holding only unto her forevermore?"

"I do."

Spencer faced the crowd, "Jennifer and Y/N will now exchange rings as a symbol of love and commitment to each other. Rings are a precious metal; they are also made precious by you wearing them. Your wedding rings are special; they enhance who you are. They mark the beginning of your long journey together. Your wedding ring is a circle—a symbol of love never ending. It is the seal of the vows you have just taken to love each other without end," he motioned to Michael, who held up the pillow that my ring box was resting on. I grabbed the ring from the box and Spencer continued, "Y/N, please place the ring on Jennifer's left hand and repeat after me: 'As a sign of my love.'"

"As a sign of my love"

"That I have chosen you"

"Above all else"

"Above all else"

"With this ring, I thee wed."

I slid the ring onto JJ's finger, "With this ring, I thee wed."

Spencer made a motion to Henry, who gave JJ her ring box as Michael did for me moments before, and carried on with the wedding, "And Jennifer, please place the ring on Y/N's left hand and repeat after me: 'As a sign of my love.'"

"As a sign of my love"

"That I have chosen you"

"Above all else"

"Above all else"

"With this ring, I thee wed."

She put the ring she'd gotten me on my finger, "With this ring, I thee wed." We held each other's hands as we anticipated Spence's final words, "And now by the power vested in me by the District of Columbia, it is my honor and delight to declare you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride." JJ and I brought each other close and we met in the middle for the perfect kiss. It was soft and caring and full of emotion, coinciding with the scattered sounds of cheers and yells as we pulled away. JJ and I walked back down the aisle together and got ready to take our first pictures together as a married couple. This also gave us more time to admire how amazing we thought each other looked.

*here's JJ's dress 😍*yours can be whatever you want🥰

*yours can be whatever you want🥰

After we were satisfied with the number of pictures the photographer took, we made our way to Rossi's patio where long tables had been set up for the reception. With flowers all around and candles lighting up the backyard, it looked so elegant and we were both so happy with how it turned out.

The rest of the night was spent dancing and eating and laughing and being happier than we've ever been while surrounding ourselves by the people we love

The rest of the night was spent dancing and eating and laughing and being happier than we've ever been while surrounding ourselves by the people we love. The limo we reserved picked us up from Rossi's around 11:00, and we went to go change so our honeymoon could begin— our first adventure together as wife and wife.